━━ MY GALLERY
your own work area with all of your creations.
━━ COLLECTION
when you download something from the online gallery, it will appear here.
━━ ONLINE GALLERY
artworks by other people will be shown here.

━━ ONLINE GALLERYartworks by other people  will be shown here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━ PLUS
creates a new canvas for you to start a new project.
━━ INFORMATION
shows the information of your project. you can only access this when you press on one of your already made project.
━━ PLAY
shows a video of your progress from the start to the end.
━━ UPLOAD
you can press this and it will give you a bunch of options of formats to save your project as.
━━ OPTIONS
click here and you can choose to delete or duplicate your canvas.

━━ SWITCH BETWEEN ERASER & PENan easy way to switch between the eraser and pen

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━ SWITCH BETWEEN ERASER & PEN
an easy way to switch between the eraser and pen.
━━ PAINT
you can click on this to get the different options.
━━ BRUSH SIZE
not only can you control the size of the brush and the opacity, you get a range of different brushes. (most of them you can get for free if you watch an ad. then you can use them for 18hours.)
━━ COLOUR
a colour picker, it's self explanatory.
━━ ARROW
you can use this to hide the brush size and opacity slider.
━━ LAYERS
shows the layers that the canvas has.
━━ SIDE ARROW
gives you the option to save as a transparent png or a normal one and to go back to the gallery.

━━ SIDE ARROWgives you the option to save as a transparent png or a normal one and to go back to the gallery

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.