𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
me and avani pulled away as we saw my mom reaction. "charli what the hell are you guys doing!" my mom asked. "i- um- uh" i said stuttering. i mean, what could i say. my mom walked in on her daughter making out with her best friend. "avani, can you please leave? i have to talk to my daughter" my mom said. avani nodded her head and left the room. "yes mom?" i asked

𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i was downstairs. all i could hear was screaming. i hope charli is okay. addison and dixie were already back. they were on the couch asking me what happened. "well, me and charli kissed because i asked her out-" i was cut off by dixie saying "oh really? that's great!" "thankss. but your mom is mad because she caught us....um making out" i said blushing. " ohhhh i see." dixie said "trust me, my parents didn't talk to me for a whole month when they found out i was bi" "that's terrible" addison said putting her arm around dixie. the argument went on for 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬. i was getting kinda tired but i'm waiting for charli to get done. about 25 minutes later charli came downstairs in tears. her mom came downstairs and so did her dad. "avani i thought i told you to leave" her mom said with an attitude. i didn't respond and went to charli asked her if she was okay. so did dixie and addison. "yeah thanks guys. but can we talk about this later? i'm super tired" charli said. you could tell that her voice was gone. she had been yelling for hours. all because of me. i feel terrible. charli could tell what i was thinking and said "hey, it's not your fault." i smiled and kissed her on the cheek. which caused her to blush.

"so, how bout we all go to my place. my parents aren't home" i said. "it's super late though" addison said. we were all on the couch. charli's parents went to there room not saying goodnight to neither charli or dixie. "exactly, it'll be fun. late night drive" dixie said agreeing with me.

time skip cause i'm lazy

we were all chilling on my bed. addison and dixie cuddling. and me and charli cuddling. "oh yeah, me and dixie have a friend that's coming into town" charli said. "oh that's nice" addison said. "yeah, but i 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 want you guys to meet her." dixie said specifically looking at addison. " yeah she's been our friend for 3 years" charli added. "okay that'll be fun" addison said.

𝐚 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"charli shes gonna be here in 20 minutessss yay" dixie said. "yayyy i haven't seen her in forever." charli responded

i walked over to dixie and sat on her lap. she instantly blushed. 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝗼 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 i thought. me and dixie had something. we both liked each other, and we know that we do. but we're not dating. "whatcha doin?" i asked. "oh nothing just super excited for maddie (the best friend) to come." i don't why, but sudden jealousy started to occur in me. "oh. is she prettier than me?" i said looking directly in her beautiful, chocolate eyes. "addison rae, you are one of the beautiful girls i have ever met and the only girl i like. but if you insist, no, she isn't prettier." she said. "you don't have to worry babes". i smiled. ugh. she knows what to say to make me feel good. i love it.

there was a knock on the door. 𝗺𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 i thought. charli jumped up from cuddling with avani and ran to the door. she opened it and immediately a girl came in and hugged her. jumping on her, legs around charli's waist. i looked at avani and she didn't look to happy. but i know that she'll give maddie a chance. and so will i. 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬. dixie softly took me off her lap and ran up to maddie and hugged her. i looked at avani and we both got up and and introduced ourself to maddie

𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭