eleven ; tokyo

Começar do início

I was watching his figure grow smaller when suddenly I was shaken aggressively.

"(Y/n)! Are you and Wakatoshi dating?!" Hana shouted at me. Everyone was practically looking at me.

"N-no. I actually have no idea why he kissed my forehead." I said as I thought back.

"(Y/n), you freaking idiot! He likes you!" Satsuki squealed.

"He does?" I looked at all of them.

"YES!" They all shouted at me. Even Naomi shouted and she was driving the bus.

"It's so obvious (Y/n)! The way he treats you differently from us. The way he's more expressive because of you. The way he cares for you and that kiss!" Fumiko said.

I stared at her until I finally blushed. Ushi likes me? Like the way I like him?

I stayed quiet until Zoe spoke up. "Let's leave (Y/n)-chan to absorb the information. I think we all should give her space."

They all nodded and proceeded to do their own things. I took out my airpods and my doodling book and started drawing. I was listening to Call You Mine by The Chainsmokers and Bebe Rexha.

I relaxed and started drawing a rose.

I smiled to myself, satisfied with the result

I smiled to myself, satisfied with the result. I closed my doodling book and placed it in my bag. I closed my eyes, falling asleep while listening to my music.

[TIMESKIP]

"(Y/n). Wake up, we're here."  I groaned and opened my eyes. It was Akari who woke me up. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

I followed Akari out of the bus and saw the rest waiting for us. It was already evening when we arrived. I stretched my body and saw 10 boys wearing black shirts and red shorts. Next to them was a short old man and a tall young man. And next to them was... Uncle Reiji?

I followed Akari and we all stood in line. I was first, followed by Akari, Satsuki, Miyumi, Fumiko, Hana and lastly Zoe. Naomi stood next to Uncle Reiji and we began introductions. I was standing infront of a tall boy with weird bed head.

"Girls, this is Nekoma's Volleyball Team. The person beside me is Coach Nekomata and beside him is Coach Manabu." Uncle Reiji said as he introduced the people beside him.

"Boys please introduce yourselves." Coach Nekomata said.

The boy infront of me spoke up, "Kuroo Tetsurō. Captain of Nekoma Volleyball Team."

"Noboyuki Kai. Vice-captain of Nekoma." A boy with black hair shaved into a buzzcut said.

"Morisuke Yaku." A boy with light brown hair said.