Chapter 72: Contest

Start from the beginning

"It's just that, from the piano performance itself, other people, and your mother are not a level."

"You know ..." Su Han replied dissatisfied.

However, because of Lu Shao's remarks, Su Han had nothing to worry about.

Watching the stage quietly.

Until the host reports: Su Ran, 03, brings a moment of performance.

Not only Su Han, but even Lu Shao, who had been very calm and indifferent to the exciting atmosphere at the scene, straightened his back, and stared intently at the center of the stage, which had a little glimmer.

Su Han was not only nervous about Su Ran's game at the moment. He was also worried that Su Ran's pair of scary shoes would stumble on the stage.

However, it turns out that Su Han thinks more.

The stage lights are on.

Su Ran had sat in front of the piano in the center of the stage, wearing a champagne-colored half-length dress and wearing flat-heeled shoes of the same color under her feet.

At this moment, Su Ran's long hair is on the back and her face is painted with delicate makeup.

The whole person was beautiful and calm under the outline of the lights.

Thinking of the WeChat I received in the lounge just now, my son sent:

We are in the middle of the first row of the auditorium.

Su Ran subconsciously set his gaze in that direction.

"My mother saw me!" Su Han said, with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Why don't you say she's watching me?" Lu Shao replied casually.

Su Han sneered politely: "In my mother's mind, you are important to me or to me."

Hearing that, Lu Shao pursed his lips and said nothing.

However, in fact, the stage lights were very bright at the moment. Except for the red, green, and green light sticks and lamp boards, Su Ran really couldn't see the following.

As if in a sense, Su Ran showed a smile in a certain direction of the audience area. In the next second, a note like a stream of peers rang out.

A lively and extremely negative piano song, as if tailored to the atmosphere at the moment.

Unlike the pure music that many people think, this song is pleasant and exciting, even if the audience who rarely listens to light music can not help but be attracted at this moment ...

The last note ended, and everyone seemed to haven't heard enough.

After Su Ran, the fourth contestant took the stage.

The entire performance design is also very attentive, but compared to it, it seems that the music itself has been weakened.

Vaguely, Su Han seemed to understand what Lu Shao said before "not at one level".

After the performance of the four people, the judges' voting scores and online voting scores were announced on the spot.

Statistics show that Su Ran was successfully promoted.

In the next two rounds, two or two pk, no accidents, Su Ran's professional judges scored also higher than the other two contestants.

He has been paying attention to the review scores given by the host. Su Han has even silently calculated the sum of Su Ran's scores in his mind.