Chapter 1

Stella's POV

I needed a drink, lots of drinks actually. I needed to clear my mind from the fight mom and I just had.

My name is  Stella and I'm fifteen years old. I know you're thinking that I'm too young to have alcohol and I agree but today I just needed a break from rules. My mom gives too many and just because two teachers complained about my performance in school she just had to get wild. Ugh!

You're also probably wondering how I'm allowed in bars when I'm fifteen but I've got some friends here and there so I count myself lucky in these times.

I was too deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice the van behind me until it was right next to me. This van was really creeping me out. It was black everywhere and had a huge guy wearing black everywhere but his face hanging onto the door.

My first instinct was to run so thats what I did. It was really foolish though, because I'm really not that fast a runner, especially compared to a speeding van but I tried my best.

I went round the bar I was supposed to be going to and hid in a little dark corner. When the van passed my hiding spot I thought they had lost me so I came out heading straight for home.

Before I could take another step I felt a really strong hand wrap itself around my waist and my mouth. It took me some time to realize what was happening and when I did I let out muffled screams and started trying to wiggle myself out of the man's strong grip but failed.

I bit the palm of the man's hand and he took back his hand giving me time to elbow him in the guts and kick him where the sun don't shine!!
Did I mention I've got good self-defense skills?

I ran as fast as I could but not fast enough because I think this guy had super speed as he was right in front of me making me bump into his chest. So this guy had super speed and was very tall since I'm about 5'2.

He was just staring at me then all of a sudden another guy came out of nowhere and put something on my mouth and nose. Before I had time to process this and react, a wave of dizziness hit me like a truck and I felt all weak.
I didn't have enough strength to fight back so I let myself sink into oblivion in the arms of this weird stranger.
...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hi readers, this is my first ever story on Wattpad so please help me if you can and bear with me on the spellings...

~comment
~vote
~share

XOXO me💋