Then I go back to my room, pull out my laptop and plugging it in. Then I insert my adapter, then press play.

I watch as both of them walking in Ryan locking the door.

"How's it going?" Alex asks Ryan.

"Good I suppose but the stupid bitch won't mate me." he huffs.

"Well that isn't necessary anyway." Alex tells him. Ryan nods.

"I know." he says sighing.

"What is it Ryan?" Alex ask concerned.

"Nothing really, it just that Marisa said something that Sage said." Ryan answers.

"What's that?" he ask.

"That she's watching me." Ryan says. "But she's always gone. How can she be watching me?" he ask more to himself then to Alex.

"Oh, you know how Marisa is. She's probably over reacting." Alex huffs. Ryan nods again.

"Yeah, your right." Ryan says sitting down. "So what's next?" he ask Alex.

"Well since your attempts have seem to of failed. I'm going to try and kill her." he answers. Why does that not surprise me?

"What are you planning on doing?" Ryan ask him.

"Oh, I don't know a car accident." he answers.

"Tried." Ryan huffs. "I cut the brakes on the limo. I swear that girl has angels looking out for her." he says shaking his head.

"Yeah but I'll be driving." Alex says wiggling his eyebrow. Idiot.

My parents are looking out for me. You think they are going to let you kill me? Yeah right.

"Man, I thought we were busted a few minutes ago." Ryan says chuckling.

"I know. You'd think with all that plastic surgery that dumbass paid for we wouldn't look anything alike." Alex says.

"It's the eyes and chin." Ryan answers. He is right too. Those two things are a dead give away. Alex nods agreeing with him.

"So what are we going to do with Brody?" Ryan ask him.

"Kill him. If we don't, Marisa will be bonded to him forever." Alex answers. I froze. It's one thing when it was just me. I can protect myself but how do I protect Brody? He wouldn't believe me. Oh ,I think dinner just got a whole lot interesting.

I watch the rest of the video until it over then I decide to go get ready. I take a shower and get out wrapping a towel around myself. I do my make up and hair then I put on some regular clothes to go and to check the SD cards again. I switch them then watch them as I put on my finishing touches. I put my dress on and continue to watch them. Fast forwarding to where I needed to be. This time it was all three of them. I was in shock over this one. What? How? I didn't understand it.

I however, put on my fake smile when Ryan came in to get ready.

"Hello darlin." he says grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Hey." I say putting in my earrings.

"You look beautiful." he says.

"Why thank you." I say in fake happiness. I'm in a silk dress that comes to my knees with a train. Ever seen Mandy Moore's music video "Cry". Yeah, it's like that but purple. Of course. I leave him to get ready. As I get off the elevator I run onto Brody. I sigh heavily. "Brody whatever you do tonight. Do not get into a car with Alex." I say pleadingly.

"Why not?" he ask me.

"Just please don't do it." I beg. I couldn't tell him. Not yet anyway. I can only warn him.

"Tell me why I can't." he says.

"For the love of the moon goddess Brody just once in your fucking life listen to me!" I hiss at him.

"Why?"

"Just don't do it." I huff. Then walk away. "I'm trying to save your life." I mutter under my breath.

"What did you say?" he asks me. Shit. I thought I said that low enough.

"Nothing." I grunt and keep walking. I go to the living room where Uncle Luke and Aunt Rhonda are.

"Sage you look gorgeous." Uncle Luke says.

"Thank you. You look pretty good yourself." I tell him. We wait for everyone to come down and when they do Alex jumps at the chance.

"Sage, Brody, why don't you two ride with me?" he asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: DragonSilver18~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.