2.

"B-but I am scared."  I came back to reality when I heard her soft voice laced with the unknown fright.

"What are you scared of, baby?" I asked caressing her cheek.

"You know, I am tired of bearing pain, I am tired of shedding tears, calling for help. I am just scared that what if you get tired of me, what if you find someone else a-and y-you…"  She was unable to finish her words as tears cascading down her sorrowful eyes.

"D-don't leave me like…A-Alice did." She whimpered.

"Shh..I will never leave you, I promise." She has grown weary of her doubtful world.
"You will always have me by your side." I said comforting her immediately with a gentle hug.

"Alice used to say the same."

"But baby she was forced to leave you."

"I couldn't save her, I am the reason why she is dead today. He killed her just because she care for me."  She sobbed, her breathing restrained from too much emotions taking over her as she closed her eyes.

I pulled her closer letting her cry on my chest like a lost child.

"Cry my love. Let it all out. I promise this will be the last time you are crying." I wiped her tears with my thumbs, grazing softly on her face as if she was so delicate. But she was...so fragile like a flower. One soft touch could destroy her.

It was the time to move on
Leaving the past behind with
The hope, that the best is
Yet to come.

I stared at the serene beauty lying in my arms. Her once tear filled brown eyes, in the depth of which I always find myself drowning, were closed now. The tanned, honey glow of her skin that seemed to shine from within, making her skin looked radiant. Her face was like the home of the most enticingly kissable full lips and a small nose that tilted and pointed in a most amazing way.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was the woman I was in search of all my life and now I wanted to completely engrossed all her emotions and thoughts in which her real personality reigns, and in which she is so sweetly and so perfectly a woman. My woman.

I was no longer in a position to think straight or react properly and took an impulsive step, pressed by my need to make her mine and my desires which had been building every time I lay my eyes on her. Her breath hitched and those incredibly soft lips responded ardently. And I was lost all over again.

A moment of serenity with only our lips together, dancing in a rhythm that only the two of us could hear.  She breathed softly in my mouth urging me on with a little moan, I deepened the kiss sliding my fingers into the long, sleek strains of her hair feeling the silken wave of its cascade through my hands, all the while breathing her into me. The more we kissed, the more we were getting close to push this to next level.

So absorbed in the sense of being too close to each other, we didn't realize that the stars were fading and the sun started to rise, spreading the colors all over the sky, bringing a new day, new life.

But even if the night changes
It will never change my love for her.

                  ───※ ·❆· ※───