Welcome..Request..Rules

Thank you for stopping by to see some of the things I have done.

As said in the summary. This was just a place to drop off my work but I have gotten so much better.

So now I'm willing to take requests for graphics which include:

Covers
Pen name/your name, (whatever you want to put)
the feel,
genre (romance, supernatural [witch, wolf, vampire], action)
face claim,
colors,
title,
anything you might want to see and I'll do my best (I can now do digital illustrations if that's something you're interested in)

Gif banners
Pen name/your name, (whatever you want to put)
the feel,
face claims,
color,
text

Story banners
Pen name/your name, (whatever you want to put)
the feel,
face claims,
colors,
title

Wallpapers
the feel,
face claim,
words,
any specific style (check the Isaac and Hope chapter to see what style I have done so far and I can try digital illustration here)

Manips
face claims

Lyric edits
the feel,
face claims,
genre, (for an idea on what to avoid)
song, (I can choose a song if you want but if you choose then I need to know when to start and stop)
black and white or color

Profile pictures
(these are mostly drawings)
face claims,
colors

(And I can even do some stuff with your own face if you want me to give that a try. My face is manipulated onto my pfp and on this cover. You'll just have to give me the pic(s) over email or insta.)

Email: haileywilson14@yahoo.com
Insta: hhailey_bbear

If I missed something just feel free to add it on.

I don't care if no one request anything but I do hope you check out some of my stuff. And come back if you ever decide you want something from me.

And two rules when it comes to these things:
Don't rush me.
(With covers and gif banners) keep it up for two weeks and give credit in your summary or on a chapter of the book.