Introduction

This a weird and exaggerated story of a girl couch who is very rude, annoying and always start arguments. She hates to be sat on and was born in a weird way. She is a very special couch, different from all the others.

Narration

Narrator: One day at Couch-Bakery. Employee Dr. Rugby was eating donuts and coffee, while mixing an concoction called Chemical X. Nearby, a red couch was just there, but little did Dr. Rugby know that he was about to change a simple couch. But it didn't take long for the disaster to occur , he accidentally knocked Chemical-X onto the couch and immediately the couch change and developed an angry face.

" Who dare wake me up from my beauty sleep. It takes time to become as beautiful as me, " said the couch.

" S-s-s-sorry t-t-that w-was m-me." said Dr. Rugby.

Narrator: And as fast as Dr. Rugby's short legs can run, he ran out the door and pulled the fire alarm handle.

" Emergency, Emergency, Emergency, THERE IS A TALKING COUCH IN MY LAB, HELP, HELP, HELP. CALL F.B.I, CALL THE COPS, CALL THE C.I.A. CALL  EVERYTHING AND ALSO CALL THE HOSPITAL, CAUSE I THINK GOING TO BE------------.....

And he fell to the ground. What a tragedy. If only he never spilled the concoction.