The war is over

Finally, The Empire was defeated and the peace was restored to the galaxy, Luke skywalker decided to return to his home planet of tatooein as Han solo, chewbacca and princess Leia were preparing the millennium falcon for its next journey, but Luke could'nt help thinking that something was going to happen... something bad.

"what's wrong" asked Leia as Luke gazed out into the sunset.

"Oh..." he sighted, "Nothing...i just feel that something is going to happen" Leia looked at Luke and embraced him gently.

"I caa't believe it... The war is over..." she said, "The death star is destroyed and the empire is no more...."

But before she could finnish her sentence, Han solo rushed over and grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him quickly.

"The ship is ready for take-off" He grinned as gave leia a tender kiss on the lips.

Luke smiled as he glanced away from the two romantics, Han smiled as he span the princess round, she laughted as he then gently placed her back down on her feet. Leia smiled, she glanced back over to Luke who was walking to the wall of the balcony, facing the horizen, she then turned back to face Han who looked a little confused.

"Hey, what's up with him?" Han asked Leia as she gently pushed herself away from Han.

"Okay Han, we will be ready in a moment."

Han got the message and then returned to the ship, leia then looked back at Luke and walked towards him. Leia stood by Luke, she smiled as she lent her head on Luke's shoulder.

Luke crossed his arms and smiled too "What do you see in him?" he asked, leia blushed.

"Adventureus and someone I can count on, besides he can be a bit blaster happy when fighting storm troopers." Leia smiled and Luke rolled his eyes.

"Come on, its time we make a start" Luke said.

So, Luke and Leia made there way aboard the Falcon and once the doors closed they took off and started there journey back to tatooien.

Before they got to tatooien they stopped off at the near by forest planet of nebula where leia had decided to stay, it was a beautiful planet and leia was staying in emperor basnorgin's palace

"You will come and visit wont you?" leia asked as she stepped onto the balcony and looked out across the lake of Sardinia

"It's always nice to see you, you know."

"You know I will sis" Luke placed his arm over her shoulder, leia noticed that Luke was still wearing the tattered black, leather glove.

"I'll always come and visit, when i can that is." He smiled.

"You should get your hand looked at, in case if any of the mechanics are broken"

"I'll be fine"

"Please Luke, before you go"

Luke then embraced leia and headed towards the door

"OK, fine... show me to the medical room but then I'll have to leave"

Leia then followed, she held Luke's hand and lead him thought the mighty palace and into the medical bay, as they walked thought the long corridors Luke then had a bad feeling again, but he promised his sister that he'd go to the medical bay so, he kept going.

Once they arrived, Leia walked towards the doctor and told him about luke's hand, luke was sat on the table as the doctor wizzed over and examining his wounds on his robotic hand.

"How did this happen?" The doctor asked, as he gazed upon the scorched, exsposed macanical hand which adouned Luke's arm.

"Well, let's just say someone on that barge had a bad aim" he smiled and Leia laughed

"This shouldn't be to hard to fix" The Doctor said, looking at luke.

"After I finnish welding a few of these here wires back together I'll get the skin replacement and..."

"No..." Luke quickly replied, interuppting the doctor before he could finnish his sentance.

"W-why not?" Asked Leia, who sounded a little confused.

Luke looked down upon his hand.

"There is no point, just leave it uncovered"

So the doctor sighted and then began to remove the skin covering until Luke's robotic hand was showing.

"Why didn't you want it fixed" asked leia

"It's a tribute... To our father" he sighed as he took a glance at leia.

The doctor then Finished patching Luke up and dismissed him, He made his way out of the room and made his way back to the ship, Leia quickly followed, but Luke still felt like something was wrong... He should have listened.