“They're both in some kind of state of coma. It's like they're here but they're not.” Red Fountain's headmaster informed the fairies, mostly pointing at their eyes. “As sad as it looks, Faragonda been able to leave you, girls, a message.” Saladin coughed, waiting for Griselda.

The headmistress' assistant held back her tears as she made her way out of the infirmary, indicating the Winx to follow her and Saladin came along too. Griselda guided them until they reached towards Faragonda's office and they entered, silently, one by one. The Winx lined up, like they always used to do when they were called into the office, and waited for Griselda.

“Faragonda made this message approximately before she got into that state,” Griselda stated, as she took out a device from one of the cupboards from the headmistress' desk.

“It's something you should hear yourselves,” Saladin added, walking next to Griselda, who clicked on the device and it commenced floating in the air then made appear a hologram, which was Faragonda.

Winx,” Faragonda began, fixing her glasses as she sighed and crossed her fingers together.

“Oh Faragonda, if only we arrived earlier,” Flora mumbled to herself, trying to compose her figure.

If you're hearing this, sadly, it might be too late for me. The stars don't lie, Her Excellence is not a prisoner anymore and will return to the Magic Dimension to take back what's hers at whatever costs.

Now, that's when the Winx started to rigorously concern for themselves. Just now, when they thought they had brought forever peace into the dimension, the Trix had to escape and now they also had to focus on another enemy as the Winx continued to listen to Faragonda's hologram message.

The creation of the Magic Universe always had its secrets of how and why was it created. I don't have much time to explain, I can sense someone has broken into Alfea and this energy it's too strong for me to handle. I promised I wouldn't ask for your help, as it could endanger not only you but your families and kingdoms, although, in this situation, I need you Winx, as the new Company of Light to find--” The hologram started to lag and the six fairies panicked, as they wanted to comprehend what Faragonda wanted to tell them.

“C'mon, c'mon,” Tecna whispered to the device, expecting it will hear her say to act right, although it won't working regardless.

Find-- find the angel.” That's when the hologram completely lagged and went off, dropping an uncomfortable silence into the room.

“Can someone tell us who is Her Excellence?” Stella raised the question, breaking the silence and also doing a favor to her friends by asking.

“There was a reason why no one knew about her and why people shouldn't know of her true broken nature,” Saladin responded, resting both of his hands on his stick, as he looked up to the Winx. “Her Excellence was an old ancient story they used to tell us when we were very young, of the very first supernatural being made by the Gods.”

“Wait, what did Faragonda meant with Her, whoever this person is, that she was a prisoner and that she returned?” Aisha questioned, curiously and determined to know more.

“And what angel? Weren't they a myth...?” Flora added too.

“I never much knew about this because I didn't seem to care, as it's just a very old legend. However, Faragonda did say something about it a few days back. I think it was the same day of the Trix's escape,” Griselda told, trying to think like Faragonda would in this kind of situation.

“Which is still a mystery of how they escaped,” Saladin added, then let Griselda continue.

“I think the book's somewhere here,” The assistant headmistress searched through the bookshelves, which were located in front of the wall next to them. “There it is.” Griselda struggled at first to take the book out, as it was well hidden, and when she succeeded, she quickly placed it on the desk.

“That book must be heavy,” Musa commented, at the look of it.

“Listen Winx,” Griselda cleared her throat, as she wanted everyone to be quiet when she speaks. “We don't know what we're going against to and Faragonda sacrificed herself but this book will reveal something to us about it. Are you girls up for this mission?”

“No need to say it twice. I want to know how to help Faragonda get back to us.” Bloom told, confidently in her leading tone.

“That's what I like to hear.”

~~~

“Ahh, I'm having too much fun!” Valiana hummed as she looked through her crystal ball, where she saw the Winx in Alfea to see Faragonda and Miss Ofelia, even though they don't know, yet, she was the one who caused their condition but Valiana couldn't hear what was going on, just see. “Look at their faces.”

“How were you able to kill Faragonda? She has always been so much stronger than us..” Darcy questioned, unashamed of admitting her constant defeats against the headmistress of Alfea. In contrary, Icy was annoyed at Valiana, like always by now, she still had her suspicions on her.

“Welp, who said I killed her? For your information, I need the old lady. On the other hand, I could've killed the other one but I didn't want to. Maybe later.” Valiana's amused face changed into disdain, as her eyes glowed and was playing with a small dark power ball with her fingers.

“You mean she's not dead?” Stormy asked, sternly yet in alertness and Valiana smirked widely, proud of her actions.

“I only corrupted and stole her soul from her mind, that's it. Her body's still alive but empty, acting like it's dead. Oops, silly me.” Valiana grinned, as she switched the scene of the Winx at Alfea from the crystal ball to a look-alike ghost of Faragonda, shouting for help from inside the ball.

The Trix, even Icy, were left open-mouthed as they gasped at how far Valiana's ability could go far and they gave a close look at Faragonda's and Miss Ofelia's souls trapped it in there.

“How?!” Icy crossed her arms, staring deeply at the purple-haired girl, who wasn't even scared of her glares and that's when something came up in the witch's head that she forgot she meant to know about the truth. “Valiana, who are you really?”

“Finally! Thought you would never ask, glad you did Icy bear,” Valiana laughed for a second at the nickname she came up with as she stood up, stepping back from the table and her eyes glowed, making all the lights go out.

“Is this really necessary?” Darcy put her elbow on the table, resting her cheek on her hand, using her powers to see in the dark, since she was the Queen of Darkness, she can see through the dark but this time she couldn't. Suddenly, Valiana figure appeared, although her body was wrapped in white flames.

“What the actual--”

“You'll be surprised what I'm really capable of.” Valiana smiled, in between the pearly flames.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 14!

Let me know how y'all enjoying the book :))

Sorry if it's quite shorter than the previous chapters, I got lazy today lol

Please VOTE this chapter and leave a COMMENT if you would like the author to continue publishing this book.

Until then, see you next time fairies.