Chapter 17

Joyce POV:

Broken, shattered, betrayed. Thats how I feel right now. I drove back home and stepped out of the Lambo. I saw that Cassidy was gone. I sighed relieved. I didnt want her to see me like this. I walk to my room and throw everything out of me and Justin. I delete every single picture. I delete his number, unfollow him on Twitter and Instagram. I cried softly. My heart is shattered in thousand pieces. I knew it was too good to be true. To have a boyfriend that is so perfect. I change into my sweatpants and sweatshirt. Then I see my phone goes off. I recognise Justins number and ignore his call. He fucking ruined my New Years eve. Thankyou so much Justin! Then I hear Cassidy coming back. She yells my name and found me, with panda eyes and tears everywhere. "Whats wrong?" she asked and I hugged her. "Justin cheated on me. I busted him with Selena." I said crying. Then I hear the doorbell. Cas let go off me and walked to the door. I was hiding on the stairs so I could see who was at the door but that the person who was at the door didnt see me. She opened the door. And guess what, Justin stood there. "What do you want Justin." she spat. He was surprised by her additude. "I want to see Joyce." he said and looked at her. "I dont think so Justin. You cheated on her?! How could you?! I thought my fave idol was different. But I was wrong. And now leave before I shove my foot far up your ass." she yelled pissed. He sighed frustrated, and turned around. Cas slammed the door behind her and walked to the livingroom. I walled downstairs, and sat down in the livingroom. Cassidy showed me her Twitter timeline. Everybody was shocked that he cheated on me. TMZ was on it right away. Every Belieber is mad at Justin for cheating on me. I got spammed full on my Twitter, and changed my name from "Joyce + Justin " to my old name, "Joycelynn". My facebook inbox was full, every social media what I was on, was spammed. Unbelievable. "Ill call uncle if I can work tonight. I need distraction now." I said and wiped all the make up away from my face. I cleaned my face and called uncle. He was fine with it. Luckily. He is my fave uncle. The rest of the family I never speak. Then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Its a text from Justin. " I was wrong, I know. This is my fault. But still, I love you so much. Please listen to me. X Justin." it read. I deleted the text and put my phone away. It is his fault. And Im not gonna listen to him anymore. Im done with him. Were over, how painfull it is and how sad it is. I cant trust him, and never will again. I put on my work clothes. "You wanna go with me?" I asked Cas. She jumped happily. "I would love to." she said and we walked together to the Lambo. I let her step in and step in myself. I drive off the driveway and drive away. I really need this. Otherwise I cant get over him. And I must get over him.