easily replaceable |All|

Start from the beginning

The large couch was occupied by Mammon, g/n, Levi, and Asmo. In that order, while Satan and Lucifer sat on separate love seats. Guess you Beel and Belphie were going to have to sit on the floor.

"Come, we can share my pillow." Belphie states with a hint of excitement in his voice. He grabs your hand and pulls you to a spot where Beel was sitting, popcorn and a bunch of candy bars. Beel smiles up at you both as you and Belphie get fixed into a spot on the floor. Not the most comfortable but it will do.

The bright light of the TV screen shines on everyone's faces as the movie begins.

The conjuring

You subtly roll your eyes, you have seen this a million times. It's not even that scary. You glance at your right, Belphie had taken it upon himself to use your lap as a personal pillow. You poke the back of his head.

"Belphie are you asleep already?" You whisper, trying not to disturb anyone watching the movie. You got no answer and you assumed he had already drifted off into dream land. You had to admit you were kinda impressed, you wish you weren't the insomniac you were today. You glance over at Beel on your left, low and behold he was munching on his snacks you saw previously.

"Hey Beel?" He looks over at you wide eyed, hand holding a handful of popcorn, he raises an eyebrow giving you a 'what' face.

"What is that?" You question, pointing in a corner of the dark side of the livingroom. His head snaps over to where you pointed and you quickly dig your hand into the popcorn bowl, taking a handful of buttery popcorn.

"I don't see anything-" he cuts himself off when he sees the cooked kernels laying in your hands. "You sneaky girl." He says with a smile. Though, most people would be scared to take Beel's food away you most definitely weren't. You knew he wouldn't hurt you.

"AHHH!" A scream rang out through the room making you glimpse at where the scream came from. What a sight. You thought. G/n and Mammon had their arms wrapped around each other, her face buried in his chest and his in her neck. You rolled your eyes.

That's what I call a wuss.

You lay your head on Beel's muscular shoulder and let out a soft yawn.

"Are you tired, y/n?" You nod your head and he lets out a soft chuckle. "You can fall asleep if you want."

"Thank you, Beel." You whisper quietly, letting your eyes shut and you drift into a deep sleep.

Nothing could get better than this.

Yes.

It could get much, much worse.

______________________________________

You awoke with a yawn. Beel must have carried you to your room last night after the had movie ended. You had to admit, the attic was much colder than your previous room, you have no idea how Belphie handled the chilliness while he was locked up in here. Unfortunately, you had to go to RAD today but on the bright side, today was Friday. Honestly I'm still at a loss why demons have to go to school. A yummy smell snaps you out of your thoughts.

Food! Your stomach rumbles at the thought. You never thought hell food would be so good. Oh God I'm turning into Beel.

You hurriedly put on your RAD uniform, almost face planting a few times.

"I look.. presentable." You state, as you finish combing the rats, and tangles in your hair. Smoothing your uniform down, you take one last look in the mirror before making your way to the dinner table.

This would be the first breakfast that you would be having with g/n. Hopefully, it wasn't to awkward.

"Good morning every-" You cut yourself off at the sight Infront of you. G/n was in your chair. Maybe you were being over dramatic but your stomach seemed to drop.