easily replaceable |All|

Start from the beginning

You await a reply but it never comes. You assume she didn't hear, and continue to lead her to her new room.

"So here's where you will be staying." Again, trying to start a conversation to ease the awkwardness. You start to pack up your things, you laugh quietly at the irony, you felt like you were moving out!

As you were packing the things you needed you felt a presence behind you so you glance back and see g/n.

"You need anything?" You ask, nicely. Maybe she needed help finding something.

"I'm going to take your place." She spat, you could hear the venom spewing from her words. You stand up from your kneeling position.

"Excuse me?" You furrow your eyebrows. What is wrong with this girl?! She was acting nice when everyone was downstairs.

"You heard me." She retaliates, flipping a piece of long blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I know I was giving you a chance to change what you said." You spoke, rolling your eyes in the process. "Listen, I know you don't know this yet but the brothers and I have a special bond. We've been through a lot." You pause for a moment, your blood still boiling from the previous comment. "I doubt they would let someone like you ruin that." She scoffs at that comment and starts to walk to the door.

"Then I can't wait to prove you wrong." She huffs, walking to God knows where. You sigh, so much for new friends.

______________________________________

"And finished!" You just finished hanging up your last piece of clothing in your new closet. Though, you somewhat missed your old room, new scenery was always good.

"It's no fair." You hear someone mumble.

"Belphie! What are you doing?!" You laugh, he was laying face first on the bed. The sight was amusing.

"I don't think I'm ready to give up this bed." He states, sinking further into the memory foam bed.

"You can always come sleep with me if you'd like." You offer. You watch as Belphie's cheeks light up, he buries his face in his cow pillow and mumbles a few things you can't understand. You let out a laugh and poke his side.

"So, how do you feel about the new exchange student?" He asks, still avoiding your eyes. Ahh yes her.

"She's. Interesting." You state hesitantly. You weren't going to tell him what she said, as much as she rubbed you the wrong way, you weren't going to get in her way of making friends. He nods his head in agreement.

"Yeah, Mammon is already up her ass." He says with a laugh. But you weren't laughing. Usually, Mammon would be around you at all times. It is very quiet with him not around. Belphie notices your sour face and he frowns.

"Don't make that face y/n. Everyone is just excited for some change!" He gets off the bed and grabs your hand pulling you out of the attic room.

Change. She was the new and better change.
.
.
.

"Belphie, where are we even going?" You asked, as he pulled you along.

"Movie day." Was all he said as he pulled you down the stairs, and into the grand living room. Rich asses.