3rd Person POV

Hadley cut herself off and then slumped down, losing the feeling in her body, Hotch jumped up and Derek stood up, going to help the young girl. "What the hell happened?" Prentiss asked, partially scared and Spencer came in from getting his coffee. "Cataplexy. It's a medical condition in which strong emotion or laughter causes a person to suffer sudden physical collapse though remaining conscious, or the loss of muscle control. She should be waking up in about 10 minutes." Spencer said and the team looked at him.

"She has Type 1 Narcolepsy, and I'm guessing that it's bad." He said and the girl started to move again. She dragged a hand across her face and looked around at everyone who was concerned.

"Sorry." She said sheepishly and she closed her eyes and continued to talk. "I just uh, took meds about 30 minutes ago, it takes an hour to kick in." She said, her cheeks going red. Derek smiled at her. "Don't worry about it, you're all good." He said and she nodded.

FBI Field Office, Portland, Oregon.

"You must be the BAU, Special Agent Bill Calvert." A man said, extending his hand out, JJ extended her hand and smiled at Special Agent Calvert. "Hi. Jennifer Jareau. This is SSA  Aaron Hotchner, and these are agents Morgan, Prentiss, Dr. Spencer Reid and Crime Scene Investigator Hadley LaMontagne." JJ said and the man smiled at all of us.

"I appreciate your help with this case." He said and Morgan smiled. "So, you're from Boston, huh?" He asked and Calvert laughed. "The accents kind of hard to miss in Oregon right?" He asked and I smiled. He looked over at me. "LaMontagne? Never heard that last name before." He said and I shrugged my shoulders smiling. "It's french." I said and he smiled. 

"I'm guessing you're from New Orleans? I hear a faint accent there." He said and I chuckled. "We'd like to take a look around Jenny Whittman's apartment." Hotch said getting to the point and Calvert sighed.

"I'd take you there myself but I'm waiting to meet her family, so I'll have another agent drive you." He said and Hotch mumbled a thank you.

"I'll stay here and work victimology." Prentiss said and Hotch nodded. "I'll need the extra pair of hands, Hadley, you'll be coming with us." He said and I nodded, taking my orders.

At the apartment complex I pressed the blue elevator button. " Whittman's place is on the fourth floor." Spencer said and Hotch looked at us as we got in. "I'll... meet you guys up there." He said eyeing the elevator and Derek nodded. The blue doors closed and the elevator dinged.

We all stood in the elevator and I looked up hearing the rustic noise as it went up. All of a sudden the elevator stopped and I looked around the top, my hair swinging in it's ponytail. Derek started jumping and the elevator moved. "Don't do that." Spencer said looking over at his best friend.

"Why isn't it moving?" I asked, as Derek continued to jump. "I don't know." Spencer said and Derek started touching the buttons. "Don't--Stop it!--Don't--" Spencer said worriedly and I looked over at Derek."What? What's the problem?" He asked and Spencer looked over at him. "Don't do that!" He said and Derek smirked.

"Why not?" He asked and Spencer threw his arm up. "Because there are 6 elevator related deaths per year, not to mention 10,000 injuries that require hospitalization, so chill out." Spencer said and I looked over at him.