❤️ тнιяту-ƒινє

Jaemin helped Donghyuck into the house and told Renjun to call Jiahui.

"I don't have her phone number"

"Well, did anyone get her phone number?" Jaemin looked at Jeno.

"Yeah, I do" Jeno pulled out his phone from his pocket. He dialed her phone number and let it ring.

"Hello?" Her soft voice rang through Donghyuck's ears, making him groan- Wanting to talk to her.

"We need you to come home" Jeno spoke sternly, looking at their weak leader.

"Why- Is something wrong? Did something happen to Donghyuck, because let me tell you I kinda have a bruise right now"

"Yeah, he's hurt, we need you to come back and help him"

"I'm out with Chenle..."

"Donghyuck can't talk, and he was cut with a knife" Jeno was hoping that would be enough to get her to come home.

"I'm coming" She quickly ended the call, making the four just wait.

❤️

"Chenle I really need to go" Jiahui stuffed her phone back into her front pocket, picking up the drink.

"Why? What happened?" Chenle stopped her from getting up.

"Donghyuck is injured, I need to help him" She ran out the door, but Chenle followed her.

"What exactly happened?"

"I don't know if I can tell you, why are you following me?" Jiahui questioned. She didn't have time to stop, though.

"I wanna spend time with you, so I'm coming with and you can't say anything"

"Chenle! I am older than you and you have to stay" Jiahui still didn't stop walking, she was worried about Donghyuck.

"No! I don't care, he just took you away from me"

"Donghyuck is seriously injured right now, you can't bicker with me"

"He's a mafia-" Chenle mouth was covered by Jiahui, nobody could know that her soulmate was a mafia member.

"Shut up and don't talk about it in public" Jiahui let go of his mouth and speed walked all the way to the house, Chenle nagging her and trailing behind.

❤️

"I'm here, and Chenle wanted to come sorry" Jiahui barged into the house and looked around.

"He's on the couch" Renjun informed her, which made her rush to the couch. "Why is your brother here?"

"He wanted to come. You can trust him, he's not going to tell anyone" She sat down and looked at Donghyuck, he had bruises everywhere, his nose was bleeding, and the side of his neck had a little cut.
She just stared at him, grabbing his bruised hand.

"Who did this to him?" Jiahui looked at the three boys.

"Our enemies" Jaemin answered her.

"Oh.." She kissed his bloody knuckle, but what surprised her is that her kiss healed his knuckle.

"H-Huh...? How did I do that?"