Christmas! || cliché...

It's 25th of December, which means it's Christmas. Your parents were out on a Christmas Holliday and they left you home alone. Bad idea. You decided enough was enough and this year, it was going to be the best Christmas ever. You were going to hold a party and invite everyone. Including him. Most importantly him. Your best friend was over helping you put up the decorations and get the food ready. The Christmas tree looked perfect, the lights shining every colour of the rainbow. The clock struck 7:00pm. People should be here by now you thought, getting worried. Your best friend went upstairs to "take a piss" whilst you waited patiently.

-

At last the doorbell rang and you went to open it. You took a deep breath, pulled your strapless dress up and opened the door. "Merry Christmas!" You shouted and hugged the crowd of people you didn't even know. Darn it, you thought, why can't he be here? As more and more people swarmed your house, you began to loose hope. He probably wouldn't come. Why would be come to a lame party like this. You sigh softly and get up to dance. No use crying over what's been spilt you think as you pour yourself a drink. Just as you took a sip, the doorbell rang. You quickly run to the door and open it. Gasping, you stare into his (Y/C/E/C) eyes, mesmerised by their beauty. "Erm hi..." you stutter nervously as you memorise the patterns on his Christmas jumper. "Come inside" you laugh a bit and then panick as you remember you forgot to say merry Christmas. "Err merry Christmas" you giggle slightly, why was he staring into my eyes you thought, smiling back at him. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)" he hugs you, whispering in your ear. You grab his jumper and pull him into your arms, taking in his peng scent, lapping every second. It felt amazing. After what seemed life forever, he broke away, "do you want a drink?" He asked nervously. Why was he nervous? You thought, nodding your head. He took your hand and let you to the kitchen where everyone was laughing and messing things up. Your parents would kill you when they got back. He poured you a drink and handed it to you, blushing. You took it and smiled "thanks" before putting it to your mouth and taking a sip. "Do you parents not mind their house being like this?" He asked looking around, "yes they do but oh well" you giggled, the alcohol was slowly starting to have an affect on you. (Y/C/N) sees some of his mates and walks up to them. "Catch up with you later" he smiles and walks over to them. They all smirk and stare at you. A rush of embarrassment takes over you. This is why I don't wear strapless dresses you think, it's obviously because I have small boobs. Or maybe it's because I look like a slag. You close your eyes as you turn around. "No that's my mother's favourite valse!" You scream snatching it off some drunken idiot and hiding it. Why had you bothered to hold a party? You wondered shaking your head.

-

You ran upstairs to get away from everyone, past a couple who were making out on the stairs, "ew gross!" You push them out of your way and run into your bedroom. Two guys were having sweaty sex in your bed. You stare at them and scream as you push them out, before dashing to the toilet and vomiting. "Disgusting" you mumble "what joy do people get from alcohol?" You whisper, wondering back to your bedroom. You gasp as you see (Y/C/N) staring out of your bedroom window. "Can I help you?" You raise an eyebrow at him, confused. What was he doing here? He looked lost. "Woahhhh erm no" he stuttered anxiously. "I just wanted to get away from the crowd downstairs. He sighed walking over to you. He glanced over to the clock. It's midnight. As he lowered his gaze to the floor, something caught his eye. Mistletoe? He squinted, immediately making you glance over there. Wtf when did that get there? You groan as your realise. Your best friend must have put it there when she went to "take a piss" oh she was gonna get killed after this party. You smile nervously and glance down. In that split second you feel (Y/C/N)'s thumb lift your chin up and caress your cheek. "Merry Christmas darling, I love you" he leaned in and kissed you gently on the lips. It wasn't hard or sexual. It was loving and passionate. You slowly snaked your arms around his neck, feeling the warmth of his jumper on your bare skin as your knees began to tremble. He kissed you like he was drowning and you were his only source of oxygen. Desperately you seized the moment and bit his lip, tugging it gently and his tongue made it's way slowly into your mouth. He broke away slightly, staring into your eyes. "It's a Christmas miracle" he whispered as you both laughed and kissed each other again, this time with more love and passion. It really was a Christmas miracle!

-

-

-

Author's Note

-

Omgggg this is really cringy and cliché aha hope you enjoyed it. It's almost Christmas and I hope you have a fantastic Christmas! I hope all your wishes come true and y'all have lots of Christmas miracles. Don't forget to vote and comment and send in any requests. Check out my ask.fm ---> ask.fm/stay_beautiful3 or kik me ---> stay_beautiful66

-

Have a very merry Christmas if you celebrate it and if ya don't, well have a good Holliday and New Year. I'll see y'all soon. (: xo