CHAPTER TWO

Opening your eyes to see your formerly betrothed on the floor, throwing up his guts was not the best thing you've seen. Wait, that was Estarossa. On the floor of your courtyard gazebo. You had world jumped to Japan, but who else had you brought with you?

Looking around to see Gowther, Elizabeth, Hawk, Merlin's spirit, Meliodas, Escanor, Diane, King, Ban, and the commandments, and some of the holy knights all on the grass of your courtyard, you realized what you had done. You had world jumped, but you had brought everyone who was dear to your heart in some way or another.

"Everyone! Listen up! You are no longer in Britannia. You are in a place called Japan, in another world. I world jumped, and when I did, it seemed that I brought everyone who is dear to my heart. So, lay your weapons down and postpone this battle until I can get us back home safely!" you called out to everyone, turning their attention to you. Assessing their abilities, you noticed that everyone's power had depleted, except yours. Ah, well, your magical powers were depleted to a mere hundred, a fraction of your original power.

Watching everyone slowly get up, you were amused as you saw some try to fight each other but falling back to their knees as your jump had taken away their strength as well as their power. Taking a closer look, you noticed that Drole had shifted into a human, one with two arms and dark skin. Diane had also shifted to a human size, and you realized that this was probably an effect of the jump.

Dropping to your knees, you stroked Estarossa's face. "My love," you murmured, wiping away some of the spare vomit that was on his cheek. "It's been so long. You left me, and while I can try to forgive you for causing my falling as the commandment of truth, I can not so easily forget. Please, rest easy. I'll take you all inside, and get you cleaned up." you stroked his hair as you easily picked him up and toted him inside.

Placing him on a bed in one of your many spare rooms, you thought over how you were going to play this out. It was clear that you would have to stay here for a while until your magical powers were restored enough to jump everybody back to Britannia. Walking out and doing the same to everybody else, who were conveniently sleeping, you decided that you had to pay Nezu a visit.

lol i feel like naruto with these useless and trashy fillers