Fort

(f/g/c) : favorite game character(s)

*time skip*

It was now later in the day, after the little moment you and Garrett had...you were conflicted of the feelings bubbling inside your chest ,but either way you push them aside and focus on the main reason you are there...to have an amazing sleepover~!!

*your pov*

I looked at my options of pjs In front of me, a flannel print, pink with little white dots, black with red accents, and lastly shorts and tee with a printed photo of your (f/g/c).

"Are these my only options?"

In the end I chose (your choice <3)

"Ok so now we have to set up for later.." Shane speaks, standing in his infamous Diet Coke shirt. "What should we do? Any ideas?"

I spoke up, still kind of shy in front of the group of friends "what about a fort?" All of them happily agreed now forming groups of two to start working on the fort.
"Ok so me and Ryland will be in charge of the ✨aesthetic✨ so it looks nice, Morgan and Andrew you two can work on the stability..so like chairs and stuff, and lastly (y/n) and Garrett you two can work on the blankets and any other things you find to make the exterior look nice"

Since Garrett and I have the blankets to worry about we just stood in Shane's kitchen making awkward small talk, you spoke first "so are you excited about tonight?" Garrett looked so startled by my sudden question...is he nervous?

*garrett pov*

My heart dropped when I heard Shane put me and (y/n) in a group, especially after what happened this morning...I was terrified

While (y/n) and I stood in the kitchen I looked over to him "god he's so beautiful..." as I was lost in my thought a voice made me jump "so are you exited about tonight?" (Y/n) spoke his voice sounded so nice, I grew red not knowing how to respond to his studded comment "I...uhh..yes...are you?" The next thing made my heart jump and my mind melt. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as his bright smile punched right through my heart "of course! I'm so happy that I can actually be here right now.." he looked down, his ears seemed to grow pink "..of course I'd be happy I'm a big fan

Shane...not to mention I really enjoy your videos!!" His smile grew into an adorable pout. I felt his fist lightly punch at my chest as he spoke in a cute tone of voice "but you never post!!" I giggled at his actions, going along with his act "I'm so sorry!!" I pleaded to the smaller man...I don't know what took over my body, but I looked (y/n) right in his (e/c) eyes and spoke in a "flirty tone".

*your pov*

"I'll try my best...just for you~" Garrett spoke

Oh god how am I going to survive the night..

I haven't written in soo long it feels nice to be able to write again!! I hope you liked this update :)) I'll try to update this a lot more now so be ready 💕💕