𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: God's Work

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I walk into the kitchen. I could hear talking but I didn't coming from the other hallway. I didn't care until I heard my name. I look over. Thomas and Patrick are standing there. I smile and they wave. I grab some strawberries and I walk back to my room.
I went and looked at the new house with the boys last night. By boys I mean Patty, Calvin, and Thomas. It was hectic but I loved it. I really want to move to that house. My train of thought broke when Thomas and Patrick walked into the room.
"Hey babe." I say.
"So we have a surprise." Thomas says.
"We are moving!!!" Patrick yells jumping into bed with me. I smile.
"When!" I ask.
"Tomorrow. Start getting packed." Thomas points to me and leaves the room. I get up and I look around for a sweatshirt. I Thomas brings in some boxes and tape. He asks if I need anything else and I shake my head. I put all of our clothes, except for a couple hoodies and sweatpants, in boxes and then our other things like bathroom stuff, decor, and gaming stuff in boxes. I write what they all are and I put them in the corner. I know we'll have a lot to move tomorrow. I lay back down next to Patrick who has been admiring me the whole time I packed. I pecks me on my forehead and I smile. We cuddle for a little longer before Nick runs in telling us to get up because we are going to look at the new house to pick rooms. We get up and walk downstairs. I throw on my slides and walk out the door, holding Patrick's hand. We get in the back of Alex's Tesla. We pull up to the new house and we go in. We find a room that would be perfect for us. We write our names on a sticky note and we put it on the door. We walk around for a little longer before leaving with Alex and Kouvr. I lean my head on Patrick's shoulder and he leans his head on mine. I love this man with my whole heart. We get back to the house and we race to our rooms. I kick my shoes off and I lay down in bed. I won because I wasn't buckled in. I should start doing that before I get a ticket. Patrick runs in and kicks his sandels off. He climbs in next to me and lays his head on my chest. I run my hand through his hair while we watch Criminal Minds on the tv. Thomas walks in and hands us some Chick-fil-a and then leaves. Patrick sits up and eats his food. I Minch on my salad while he eats his chicken nuggies. I put my hand out so I can get one. He drops one in my hand.
"Thank you bubs." I say, eating it. We finish our food and take our trash downstairs. We throw away our trash and do some dishes so we have clean dishes to pack for tomorrow. Patrick starts some music and then stands behind me with his arms around me, helping me clean a plate. Alex walks in and coughs loudly.
"Ewww. So you have rona or something?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.
"What are you doing?" He questions us.
"Doing dishes. What does it look like we're doing?" I glare at him. He walks out of the kitchen and leaves us alone. We finish the dishes and leave them to dry. I wipe my hands off and I turn to see Patrick smiling.
"What's making you smile bubs?" I ask.
"The face you make when you concentrate." He says. I took my eyes and grab his hand. A slow song starts playing so I put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist like we are at a Middle School dance. We dance in the kitchen for a while. When the song ends, we just stand there. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back and we kiss for a little bit before getting interrupted by Charli.
"Oh god! Not the poor child's eyes!" I yell. She laughs and Patrick's face goes red. I laugh and walk over to Charli.
"Did you have the talk yet? I'm not sure if you're old enough to know this. You are like twelve." I ramble on. She laughs.
"You're not my mom." She says.
"Wanna bet. I'll be you're mom if you want to act like that!" I yell to her while she walks away. I turn back to Patrick who is laughing.
"You try parenting." I say. He smirks and I shake my head. "We are too young for kids. Wait another year at least." I say. He makes a pouty face but I shake my head.
"We should make today count. Wanna go sit on the balcony for some time?" He asks. I smile and run up the steps. He follows after me. We get to the balcony and we look over the city of Los Angeles. We only have one chair on the balcony so I sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my body and I hold his hands. We chill there until it gets dark. He woke me up at like noon. I get up and I face towards Patrick who is still sitting down.
"Get up bum." I say. He stands up and I do the up hands that toddlers do. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. I rest my head in his neck and wrap my arms around his neck. He closes the door behind him and walks over to the bed. He tosses me on the bed and gets in bed. I cuddle up with him and we just lay there. My eyes grow heavier as I focus on our breathing. I can feel his heartbeat beating a thousand miles per hour. I will always love this kid.