2

FAkEu CakEu~

It was dark an quite. Just perfect for Taehyung's taste anyway. He was sitting in his room thinking. His parents where at a business trip. For a year. But he didn't care. Why you may ask? Well because his parents are never home. So he basically raised himself. He had a best friend when he was 5. But one day his best friend never came to the park to play. His name?  Well he never got him real name. But he always called him Kookie. It was a sweet and simple nickname.

Taehyung got up  and when to the kitchen. Dark and cold tiles hit is feet. It send shivers down his spin. Then he walked to the frigid. He looked in it ,that's was the only light in the would room. He face was dark and lonely looking. Like he all his emotions disappear. But he don't have his soul mark. He was only 16. Not until a year. Of course his parents won't see him getting his soul marks. He's parents never cared about him. Never have, never will...

It was September 1st. The first day of school. Taehyung was not popular. The only time he was, was at kindergarten. Along with Kookie. They did everything together. Everyone in kindergarten loved them. All the kids thought those two were awesome! Taehyung never felt so loved. They where two peas in a pod. Kookie and Tae. But then... Kookie left him. For 11 years. Taehyung never knew were Kookie went. Tae search  every where but no Kookie anywhere. Like He just disappear. So with that Taehyung grabbed his black Nike sweatshirt that when down to his knees, along with a white converse , black ripped jeans. He grab his black shoulder hand bag that he uses as a school bag, also his handphones. With that he left his lonely home.

He was the the buss stop, is was rainy and gloomy. Water drops on his face. He rubs them off. Then the buss came to a halt, Taehyung climb on. Taehyung has his eyes down on the floor. But some how, his eyes looked up and he saw, a nice caramel hair with small curls at the end with big brown doe eyes filled with wonder. With a brown timberlands, some white/blue washed jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.

"Um.... Aren't u going to sit?"

A/N HELLO! I hope u enjoyed it! And sorry if it's bad 😅😔. I am not good and writing. But I hope u liked this first chapter! Stay safe! 💜
Word count-431