"You look absolutely gorgeous

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Wyatt is going to lose his shi-" Wynter began until Eliza covered her mouth.

"Shiitake mushrooms." She glared at the eager wolf, nodding her head toward Zed's sister.

"Why does he have shiitake mushrooms?" Zoe questioned confusedly. "Uhh....We should get going." I interrupted and Eliza let out a breath of relief.

"Where are we going?" Eliza asked. "The wolf den." I smiled. Zoe squealed.

"I'm going to make a werewolf friend." She grinned. It was absolutely adorable. "Let's go."

.❀。Back at the Den ❀°。

"We're back." Wynter sang once we stepped into the cave entrance. "Girls, you look so beautiful!! You boys look handsome too." I complimented everyone.

The wolves howled while the zombies smiled in gratitude.

Someone pulled me away from the gathering and into the arms of my boyfriend.

I laughed. "You look radiant, beautiful, cute, gorgeous-" "Okay loverboy I get it." I giggled cutting him off. He pulled me in for a quick kiss.

A squeal caused us to pull away and we saw everyone smirking at us. I buried my face in Wyatt's chest.

"Guess what everyone, it's party time." Aiden smirked as we all cheered.

3rd POV

Seabrook High had been highly decorated for everyone to have the time of their lives.

Some students stood in front of the school having conversations with their friends when a pink limo pulled up at the scene.

The chauffeur opened the door and out stepped the school president Bucky dressed in a white suit with a pink bowtie, a pink jacket and white shoes.

He was accompanied by the aceys who also looked more than ready to get their dance on.

Lacey's outfit consisted of a jacket, glittering white top, pink pants and white heels. She was basically matching with Bucky.

Stacey had on the same outfit but she rocked them in blue. Jacey had on a blue suit with white shoes to match Stacey.

"After you." Bucky directed them to the entrance grinning widely. His facial expressions soon changed once he spotted what he could never unsee. "What's that?" He asked drawing the aceys back.

The limousine drove away to reveal a clan of zombies and werewolves led by Aiden, Zed, Alicia, Willa and Eliza walking up with their heads held high. Hushed voices tried to comprehend what was happening.

"It's zombies.." Bucky couldn't believe it. "And werewolves." Jacey finished pointing in their direction.

"In a formal wear?" Stacey questioned crossing her arms over her chest. "They look good." Lacey admired but stopped when Jacey and Stacey gave her a weird look.