The kiss

Marinette POV-

It's been a week, Liam won't stop. He constantly calls me beautiful, anytime I'm with Adrien he shows up. I try to be polite, I know Adrien is worried. I keep telling him no, but he's relentless. Maybe after me and Adrien move next week he'll stop.

-In school-

Adrien POV-

I'm getting tired of him, I'm new to this whole bro code thing, but I do know he broke it. You don't flirt with another mans girl, especially if you're good looking enough to take her...I don't wanna lose her.

Liam came up to her again

"Hello Bluebell, the days is as stunning as you."

No matter how many times he does it and how much she reassures me, I get angry.

"Thanks Liam." She sounded annoyed

"I have news for you"

"Yes?"

"You get to model with me, I'll plaster your face all over this city. And I'll make sure to put in good word for your designs."

Oh no, he was bribing her to hang out with him. Using her dream to get her. I won't stop her from modeling with him, it could really be good for her career. But what if she?...

"I would be honored Liam" she smiled, I knew she was thinking something he wouldn't like

"Alright, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3?"

"No it's okay, Adrien can have his limo take us."

That's what it was, she won't go without me. I don't know why I question her, she's the best.

"Oh...I just meant you..."

"Well Adrien is a model, he can give me pointers." I knew she just made that as an excuse to bring me.

"Fine then, I'll see both of you then." He sounded annoyed as he said both

Liam walked to his seat, annoyed. It made me smile. I looked at her

"Thank you princess."

"I wouldn't go without you"

"I need to stop overthinking, you'd never leave me."

"You're right I wouldn't, but it's okay to think, I'll just make you feel better again."

"I have the best lady ever"

She chuckled "how about we make some macaroons when we get home?"

"Okay!" I loved her baking

She giggled

-After school-

3rd person POV-

Adrien and Mari started home, they were almost out of the school when you know who stopped them.

"Hey Bluebell"

"Yes Liam"

"I was wondering if I could walk you home?"

He didn't know Adrien and Mari lived together, or that marinette was pregnant.

"No, I'm afraid Adrien is walking with me."

"Well I can just walk with both of you then."

Adrien wanted to protest but he couldn't be rude, he didn't technically do anything to her.

"Okay I guess"

Liam didn't know they lived together, he planned to go in at marinette's after Adrien went his own way.

Adrien had guessed that he planned on coming in, and no one knew they stayed together, he would pretend to leave, to see what Liam tried to pull. He texted Mari his plan and she smiled as an okay.

They walked to Marinette's house. Liam pretended to leave and Adrien went "home"

Liam came back around and rang the doorbell at marinette's. She opened the door.

"Yes Liam?"

Then he went for it, he grabbed her around the waist and kissed her, she fought but he didn't let go. She started screaming, that alerted Adrien.

Adrien POV-

She screamed, it sounded muffled. I looked around from where I was hiding, he had her in a kiss, she was trying to push him off but he was too strong. Whatever decent human being was in me left that second. In rage I ran over there

I ripped him off of her, I punched him with all the force I had in the face, he fell. It knocked him over. I wanted to beat him until he couldn't move, he dared touch her, my lady.

"Tough her again and I'll put your ass 6 feet under!"

His lip was bleeding but he still smirked "I bet she liked it"

I kicked him in the face, he was pushing me.

"I told you to back the fuck off! Stay away from her! She's not yours!"

Liam pulled himself up off the ground, bleeding.
"You don't own her either, you're just scared she'll end up leaving you for me. You feel threatened, sweet and gentle Adrien."

Then Marinette spoke

"I've tried to be nice to you, I really have. Even after the constant flirting I tried to be friendly. But you went too far! You don't kiss a girl, especially if she's taken, without her permission! He shouldn't feel threatened because I wouldn't leave him for a low life bitch like you! Now go the fuck away and don't talk to me ever again!"

We were both in shock. My beautiful, calm, and sweet marinette just cussed out someone, and I loved her even more for it.

"Whatever you say Bluebell, but I'm not giving up. I'll make you mine one day, also if you cancel the photo shoot I'll make sure to blast you for it. So still tomorrow at 3." He winked at her and walked away

We went inside

"Princess?"

"What?"

"Thank you."

"Yea"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm gonna go back to school here, my bump is getting hard to hide even with the baggy clothes. So it's about time anyways."

"What about the photo shoot?"

"I'll wear a baggy dress, normal."

"I'm gonna ask again My lady, are you okay?"

She started to sob

"He kissed me! I don't want to know what his lips feel like! I feel like I did something wrong when I know I didn't! I don't want you to leave me now. You can easily find another girl, but you're the only man I want!" She sobbed

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug

"M'lady, I'll never leave you, I know he did it. Not you. I don't want another girl, I have the best one there is, she's irreplaceable. She's carrying my baby. Now princess, I love you."

Her eyes were beautiful, they glistened with the tears. It hurt me that she was in pain, I wanted to take it away. I kissed her, she kissed back. It didn't break for a while, we were proving to each other that we loved the other. Eventually we separated.

"It's time for bed princess"

I picked her up and carried her to the bed we share. I later down beside her. I would protect her forever, tomorrow we would get a private teacher. She's scared to go back now.

I held her right and we both fell asleep, hopefully we'll feel better tomorrow.

A/N: take your anger out in the comments , I know most of you want to throw hands with Liam. If you have any suggestions on what I should make happen next comment your ideas❤️