0.6 arion

THANK YOU FOR 100+ READs WHAT HOW I AWH THANK YOU AND THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE AND COMMENT OR JUST LIKE SKIM THRU IT IDC YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

✓✓✓✓✓

he was getting off the bus with luke and his friends. wait, WHAT. i blink a couple of times to make sure it's actually them. yup, still them. i make my way over to them, dragging elora with me.

"hey, lukey! and ashton and calum! who's this?!" i questioned jauntily.

ashton pointed at the pink-haired boy,"this, arion, is the one, the only, mICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORDDDD!!!"

luke rolled his eyes at the hazel-eyed boy's excitement and scoffed. "he's nothing special, irwin. the only thing that makes him different is his bright ass hair." he said provocatively. i looked at michael's hair. it's honestly not that bad; pink is a nice color.

"hey michael, most of these girls obsess over the color pink, like this one over here," i pointed to elora squealing because of pink before continuing. "so be prepared for more squeals and stares."

a couple of girls were behind us and were staring in awe at michael's hair while passing us. i directed my attention to the girls, the others following suit, and we chuckled as michael's cheeks became the color of his own hair.

"see? i rest my case." i declared and raised my eyebrows at michael.

"arion is never wrong. i mean even though she bombed that history test so bad last year..." calum pointed out.

"shut up, calum! i'm pretty sure that i have more a's than you anyway."

"ha, you're so funny, ari! you're just talk and no action anyway."

"guys, shut up! oh my lord jesus christ, kenneth just got here! hey, i'll see you guys in homeroom!" elora shrieks as she runs over to kenneth getting out of his car.

we all watch her make her way over to him. when we resume talking, i see ashton lost his signature grin and giggle. i pull him from the group while checking my phone. 7:53.

"ashton fletcher irwin, you better tell me what's wrong. i wanna know and i wanna now."

"arion may jacobsen, i swear if you tell a soul, i couldn't ever talk to you ever again."

"i swear i won't tell a soul, irwin."

we interlocked our pinkies before he started to talk.

✓✓✓✓✓

HEY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED AND SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAP BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SM!!