Chapter 3

M/n pov

people woke me up...*sigh* "OkAy I'm up calm down children" I said while sitting up & rubbing my eyes we finally made it to the country trolls "remember pop friends and classical plus techno these trolls are a bit...chaotic when it comes to pop or in all honesty different music after an *cough* incident *cough* but any who just don't try to get them mad especially our music" I explain to them but notice poppy didn't hear I sighed at that "she's gonna get people mad isn't she?" I asked my brother he nodded "yep" I facepalm "greeeeaaaat just what we needed more drama and war" while branch patted my back with eyes closed "What's wrong with pop, techno, and classical?" Pop asks confuse I gave the two other leaders don't tell them yet "because of an incident it kind of made others concern and do insolation especially country who's hearts are hard doesn't matter wither your a new leader or old they don't take to kindly with others music *mutters: especially pop* let's go before poppy get's us all in trouble" the rest nodded and caught up to poppy then the clock hit "well they're gonna put up a show wonder who's turn is it now" "turn? show? what do you mean brother?" "yeah" Branch Pop and the others ask confuse then delta and dolten dawn came out "speaking of the devils the mayor of the plans and the one's I'm speaking about" i said pointing at them *play the music I'm putting the lyrics in*

dolten and delta: 

We don't hope for making things better
All we want is to keep it together
Every day is a rainy day, no changing the weather
This kind of life has made our hearts as hard as leather

And all these tears are from the dust in our eyes
And all these years just keep on passing us by
And all this misery makes it hard to deny
We all know that we're just born to die
That's the way it goes, when you're just born to die

I hear the voice of a whip-poor-will singing
She don't know all the comfort she's bringing
We all know the sound of when the truth is ringing
Yeah, it hurts your soul just like a bumble bee stinging

All these tears are from the dust in our eyes
And all these years just keep on passing us by
And all this misery makes it hard to deny
We all know that we're just born to die
That's the way it goes, when you're just born to die

All these tears are from the dust in our eyes
And all these years just keep on passing us by
And all this misery makes it hard to deny
We all know that we're just born to die
'Cause we all know that we're just born to die
That's the way it goes, when you're just born to die

while they were singing my brother kind of likes it again remix troll and poppy said they probably don't know that singing makes you happy "poppy...not all trolls are like you...cause as you can see Trollzart doesn't like singing in his classical music and Trollex likes his music the way it is, delta and dolten...they are fine with their music even if it's sad you wouldn't want anyone else changing your music would you poppy, pop?" "no..." pop says but poppy ignore me "jeez who made her queen?" I whispered to the others Trollex and Trollzart shrugged while Pop and Branch says "King peppy" I sigh this is not gonna end well....

*time skip to a little bit*

Knew it Poppy got us all in jail... I gave Poppy 'are-you-flipping-kidding-me' look while branch and biggie were digging us out a country troll and no not dolten or delta apparently his name's Hickory...now I feel like I heard that name before...I just can't remember where...? but that moment got cut short when dolten and delta came out along with some others I hoped on but branch was kind of onish and offish while we were running we were running towards the cliff when my brother took the kid and cut off the mustache we were in the middle on it "well...I hope Classical and Pop trolls swim-" "and remix trolls yes we can" I said to him while his eyes widen from shock while his head turned at me but then dolten fell down with us I saved dolten cause he couldn't swim surprisingly while couching up water "t-thanks..." he said "your welcome" "M/n?!?!" "over here guys!" they came and saw me and dolten "you okay?!?!" Branch asks me concerned "I'm fine Branch! I Promise!" I said chuckling a bit "I'm gonna build us a raft" "he doesn't know a single step-" he quickly built us a raft "woow!" I said amazed while Pop, Dolten, Trollzart, and Trollex were jealous "cappuccino anyone?" "Oh! me, me, me!" I said and rushed on "I'd like one please" Trollzart says "same" Trollex "I guess I want one" Dolten says "Can I have one?" "Cappuccino? Cappuccinyes!" Poppy rushed on same goes for Biggie "fine I want one but I'm not happy about it!" 

*night time*

"Hey M/n? can you sing a song and not pop?" Poppy and Pop asks "which type? Rock? Funk? Classical? Techno? or country? ect.?" I asked confuse "Country!" "what no techno!" Pop and poppy "what about this I sing each one..." "YES!" Pop and Poppy said I then remember a country song I sang to branch "hey branch...remember the song I sang to you?..." Branch nodded slowly "yeah...why?..." I smiled and started singing 'blue Ain't Your Color'

After the song Branch hugs me crying "sorry" I said smiling lightly "it's not that! it's just it's been so long since you sang me that song!" he said smiling "but branch is blue?" Poppy asks confuse while Branch chuckles "no blue means upset as well like...your down and upset" I said chuckling "that was good singing" Dolten said blushing a bit "Thanks!" I said smiling at them while Pop, Hickory, Colten, Trollex and Trollzart blushed "techno!" Pop says sparkling "kay!"

"c-can I request s-something?" Hickory asks nervously "sure!" I said smiling "another country but with yodeling in it?" he asks nervously "kay" 

"h-how's that?" I asked smiling "t-thanks!" he said smiling back at me "Funk bet you can't do it" Branch says daring me "oh~ really~? my dear brother~?" I said "yep!" he said chuckling "bet's on"

(yes How long is a Funk song...I found that out too) "well branch~ what cha gonna give me" I said smirking "um...I don't know" "oof" I said laughing "Classical!" Pop and Poppy asks "okay hold on" I summon my violin out of my pendent and play

"there!" I said bowing while others clapped "I didn't know you play violin M/n" Branch says "lessons plus an Remix troll is suppose to know and play all types of music" I said "to be honest the people who taught me classical music was no other then Trollzart and his father so thanks again" I said to Trollzart smiling brightly "it was a pleasure to help" Trollzart says smiling but that ended when we hear jazz I was unfazed cause I mean I've heard Jazz before I gave Trollex, Trollzart, Dolten and Pop also Hickory jump drops "w-what about you?" Pop asks concerned "I've heard Jazz this is normal, so I'm good" I said doing a thumbs up while Chaz was trying to hypnotize me Hickory kicked him in the water "oof that's gotta hurt!" i said wincing feeling bad for the Jazz player/ bounty hunter I then yawned "I'm gonna get some rest Night guys!" i fell asleep

Nick: longest chapter we ever made!! and no were not stealing the music it belong's to their rightful owners that we all know and Love!

Maggie: yeah! This most of the chapter was Nick's Idea 

Both: Anywho we hoped you enjoyed this longest chapter and the words are 1342 bye