The Green Python

Description:

Izuku Midoriya is a shy 16-year-old boy who's attending UA. But that's not all he is. He is also one of Koro sensei's old students.' Best friend to Nagisa and Karma. Whenever Midoriya was in class 3E he was not the shy kid he was a little sadistic but put up a shy act. What happens when U.A. gets 3 new teachers and 2 new students. How does Midoriya know them?

SHIPS: karma x Nagisa 

This is the main ship I can think of for now if you want me to ship Midoriya with anyone please put in the comment section and please be where I'm not very good at writing romantic fanfiction unless it's mainly fluff but it does take me a little bit longer to work with ships

MAIN CHARACTERS: class 1A, class 3E faculty members, Karma and Nagisa

WHAT I HAVE CHANGED: class 3E is middle school instead of Junior high. Koro Sensei is a quirkless person who was experimented on by the government to give people quarks. Koro-sensei actually lived and all the anti Koro-sensei knife did was turn him back into a human.

EXPLANATION: the reason the government did not tell heroes about Koro-sensei was that they didn't want them to know about the tests on humans cuz they would shut it down quickly even if they're the government. The reason Midoriya is going to middle school there is because his mom was on vacation so he moved in a year with one of his mom's friends. Who turned out to be Nagisa's mom. During that year of middle School the reason he was in class 3E is that school discriminated against people with supposed weak quirks. Izuku kept his quirk hidden since it's not really one you can show off so people assumed he was quirkless. He and Nagisa became friends pretty quickly because of their fascination with underground heroes and assassins. In this world assassins are not as popular as heroes and vigilantes because they are known to mainly kill targets and not help people or kill villains. They're also ranked Nagisa and Midoriya like the same assassin and his name was a God of Death the reason he gave this name was for how many people he's killed.

Quirks:

Class 1A except for Midoriya - same quirks of the show

Izuku Midoriya- stealth- allows users to be detected or undetected whenever they want to. Drawbacks - none, Midoriya also gets One for All

Karma Akabane - Karma - allows users to cause twice as much pain to someone as they hurt the user. Drawbacks- It is hard to use and can sometimes hurt the ones he loves

Nagisa Shiota - snake - allows users to control snakes and have the abilities of a snake. Drawback if he uses the abilities too long it can cause him pain. 

Koro-sensei - he has the same Powers as he did in assassination classroom except he looks like a human now after they 'killed him'

Karasuma - guns - allows the user to summon any type of gun. Drawbacks none

Jelavić - attraction- allows users to attract anyone they want to them. Drawbacks none

Also a quick note: Midoriya in his last year of middle school had long hair like Nagisa and looks like a girl. And when he returned to Asher middle school he cut his hair and wore makeup to look like a boy.