~~~

“So, how's she?” Sky asked to the nature fairy, quite impatient and eager as Flora sighed. The nature fairy also informed Sky about what happened earlier, assuming she reckoned he must know since Flame is his daughter.

“She'll soon wake up. She said her head hurts, but when I tried to do this scan spell, it seemed to be fine? I truly don't know. But other than that, she's good.” Flora said as she sat next to Bloom, who was sat next to Flame's little body lying comfortably on the bed and Bloom caressed her rosy cheek.

“Ugh, I'll be back,” Sky told Bloom, as he gave a last look at his daughter peacefully sleeping then made his way to the bathroom.

Flora looked back at Bloom, hesitating if she should speak or not, but then she went for it. “Bloom, before Flame passed out, you saw something. I don't want to be rude or anything, I'm just being curious, but what did you see?”

Flora was interrupted with the door opening, showing Blake running in, towards his mother with nothing other than a sad expression.

“Blake, is everything okay?” Bloom asked, as soon as she saw Blake's sorry face.

“Mommy, is it my fault? I promise I won't steal any of her toys anymore...” Blake placed the teddy bear that he had behind, the one he took from his sister previously, next to Flame, to show he was sorry but, mostly, because Flame was his best friend and he loves his twin sister, he can't bear the blame.

“Don't worry, Blake, I don't think it's your fault, although I always tell you guys not to fight, didn't I?” Bloom picked up Blake and put him sat on her lap, faced towards her. “C'mon, go play with the kids now. Your sister's going to be okay, thanks to Auntie Flora's help.” Bloom pointed at Flora, and she waved back at the little redhead boy. Blake nodded and went to play with the others, but still feeling guilty.

Bloom turned back to Flora as she opened her mouth but quickly closed it again, debating in her head to herself if she should say something.

“Flora, I-I think I should tell you something, I need to speak about it with someone, but--” Bloom didn't have time to finish her sentence when she heard loud cries from afar getting closer and closer until the door opened again and the cries got louder. It was Stella, with her hair looking like an absolute mess and she had her lipgloss ruined, as she holding Scarlett, who was crying non-stop.

“Bloom! I beg, get your kid. She won't stop crying and I did everything I could but this little girl hates me!” Stella said but made Bloom and Flora burst in laughter because of her look. “Hey! This is not funny.” Stella walked closer and gave Scarlett back to Bloom.

“Mom... What's all this noise?” The girls turned to the girl as she rubbed her eyes and they just looking at her, with Scarlett's cry filling the air. “Uhm, Scarlett's crying.”

“Oh, yeah, right. But, are you alright? Do you remember what happened?” Bloom replied, as she stood up, to rock Scarlett so she would calm down but still had her eyes on her eldest daughter. Flame looked at her mother, then the other girls, a bit confused.

“Mom, what's going on?” The little girl also stood up. Flame looked at Stella and started giggling. “Uhm, Auntie Stella? What happened to you?”

“Your little sister happened.” Stella used her powers on her to fix herself. Her blonde messy hair went back to normal straight and she didn't have the lipgloss ruined anymore. “Ah! This is so much better.”