|| Don't look at me, I Don't Know ||

Start from the beginning

"You helped Kenny and there he is talking back to you". She continued.

"I know. For now, i'll let it slide". We laughed.

(Lunch Time)

Me and Eliana walked in the Cafeteria and went to go get our lunches. I noticed that the Table of Duckies were glaring at us. Me and Eliana just brushed it off. We are used to those looks, it was either that everyone hated us or loved us. No in between.

"What do you want today, Miss Riley?" One of the Lunch Ladies asked. I shook my head. She was the Fruit and Snacks Lady.

Sometimes Glen would be helping for the first Five minutes of my lunch period and then Miss Livie took the rest of the period.

"Miss Livie, i told you it's River Lee. Not Miss Riley". She gave me a kind smile.

"River Lee and Eliana, what would you like today?" Miss Livie asked.

"Is there Grapes today?" Eliana asked. She shook her head.

"No, 3 of the new J.V hockey players took the last cups". Eliana nodded.

"I thought i had a reserved cup?" Miss Livie looked at Eliana with a soft look.

"Glen gave it to them". Eliana nodded.

"It's okay, tomorrow i'll get my cup. Is there Apricots?" Miss Livie nodded. She looked for the fruit and handed it to Eliana.

"And is there potato chips?" She took the bag of chips that were behind her and handed it to Eliana.

"And you, River Lee?"

"Is there Mango Slices?" She shook her head.

"The J.V players took the last cups too". I nodded understanding.

"How about an Acai Bowl?" She nodded and handed me my Plastic bowl. I got it everyday so it was reserved for me. If that was a last one and someone wanted it, they couldn't give it. It was reserved for me.

"And is there Oatmeal cookies?" She nodded and reached for the cookies covered in plastic and in a plastic container. We thanked her and walked off.

"I really wanted my cup of grapes". Eliana said. I hugged her from the shoulders.

"I'll get them for you, just come with me". We walked over to the cheerleaders table since Varsity wasn't in theirs.

"We are going leave our food here, we'll be right back. Take care of it". They nodded and i walked over to the Duckies table.

I saw Kenny and Russ had a cup of Mangos and a cup of grapes. They all looked at me weirdly. I reached over to get the cups and handed the grapes to Eliana. She smiled.

"Hey!" I heard Russ. I turned to him.

"What?"

"Did you just take their food?!" Fulton said. I nodded.

"I know what you guys did to Varsity's Jackets. Should of never let you guys in. On another note, it was a cool prank".

"Still doesn't explain why you took their food". Julie said.

"Those fruit cups are reserved for us". Eliana spoke for the both of us.

"No it's not. You don't have proof". Charlie sarcastically said.

"Yeah we do. Look at the bottom of the cup". We put the lid on and flipped it so they could see the bottom of the cup.

In marker it read 'River Lee R.' and the other 'Eliana W.'

"You still got to give it back". Fulton began to get up. He got sat right back down by Scooter and Cole who had their hands on his shoulder making him sit forcefully down.

"One wrong move and you are over". Cole said.

"Sit down, Buddy". Rick said.

"Congrats on the Blake Game".

"Yeah right, we tied". Charlie said.

"Hey, a point is a point. We are all Warriors, now, you guys have proved your guts. You guys set for Dinner, Friday?" Riley said. My Gut told me they were up to something.

Something else i rely on other than my Brain is my Gut. It's very useful at predicting.

"Dinner?"

"Well, see, it's an Eden Hall tradition. Varsity has to treat the freshman to dinner. So round up your posse and meet us at 6 at the Minnesota Club Downtown?"

"I mean you guys do like steak and seafood, right?" Some of the Duckies nodded.

"Yeah, we do". Charlie responded with a smile.

"Look, i don't like you pukes, alright. But it's a tradition at Eden Hall, i learned to care about traditions". Cole said. I already knew the voice he uses when he's lying. Varsity then started to leave.

"It's cool!" This Banks said. Less to say, he was fine up close. But he's from Varsity so that's a 'no'.

"It's cool if Banks says it's cool. We might as well go". They said and they all nodded. Charlie was glaring at me.

"What? Don't look at me, i don't know". He gave me a a suspicious glance. Me and Eliana left with our fruits. Walking over to the Cheerleaders Table.

"Thank you, River". I nodded.

"Don't worry, i was in the need for a fruit". We made it to the Cheerleaders Table before i saw Rhett talking to Elaine.

"Hi, Rhett. Your Lunch isn't until Next period?" He looked up and smiled.

"Hi, River Lee. Dad wanted to talk to you. I was going over to tell you, but i could tell you and Rick had to solve something with the Duckies". I nodded.

"Okay, thanks shithead. Ellie, i'm going to the office. I'll be back quick". She nodded.

"Bye scumbag". Rhett said, we laughed.

"Bye, Ella. Remember, you and Rhett are made for each other". She blushed.

"Shut up".

I wonder what Dad has to say this time. Last time i checked, i haven't done anything.

June 2.