Making it back to the park

Y/n’s Pov

I woke up to the sudden sound of a camera clicking, I saw Gray standing over me, then I felt something move around my waist, looking down I saw Zach’s arm. I blushed red. Oh no. “Zach! Wake up.” Gray said kicking his shin. “Ahh!” Zach screamed and I covered his mouth with my hand just in case the dinosaur from yesterday was near. We all got ready to continued walking and climbed down. I looked left and right, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. Zach stood behind me and smiled. Gray jumped down and said, “I suggest we walk the same way we were yesterday.” And he started to walk to the right. I followed and Zach was not that far behind me. After 2hrs of walking, Gray suddenly froze. I looked up from looking at my now very muddy converse and saw he had a Jurassic world helmet in his hand. The top had a hole in it and there was blood all around it. Zach stepped forward ,ripped the helmet of Gray’s hands and threw it aside.

Suddenly, I heard an electric crackle looking up I saw a Jurassic World buggy had crashed into a tree. “y/n, what is that?” I looked at Zach who was pointing at two big gates. I ran forward and tried to push the door open, but it wouldn’t budge. Zach and Gray joined me and together we pushed it open. The sight that met our eyes, was amazing. It was what looked like the old Jurassic Park. Zach bent down and picked up a dinosaur bone and a banner. “Do you still have those matches?” he asked Gray, who nodded ad gave them to him. We walked around for a bit, Zach had found an old painting on the wall of a Raptor, would looked exactly like Echo. I continued  to walk until I found a garage. I called the boys forward. Zach walked forward and popped the lid of the jeep on the right. “Hey, remember when you helped me and Gray fixes our grandpa’s old Malibu?” he asked. I nodded in reply and looked around for something to start it with. “We can us the battery from the jeep outside.” Zach said Gray following him as they left. While I was digging through the boxes, I found something I knew to well. A necklace bellowing to my mother. How I remember it, is that there are a lot of picture of my mum wearing this, I open it up and gasped dropping it on they ground. The picture inside is of me in my mother’s arms right after I was born, with my dad. Tears started to form in my eyes when I heard the boys coming back, quickly I slipped on they necklace and stood up. I looked at my watch, no way was it nearly three o’clock. Zach took off his jumper, threw it on the floor and looked at me. Gray climbed in the front and we started to get the work done. About 20 minutes of tinkering with the car Zach put the spanner down and  looked at Gray,” Alright turn it over.” He did, the car slowly started to make a noise and they went into full swing.

Gray jumped in the back while me and Zach sat in the front. “I thought you failed you Driving test.” Gray asked. I swung my head at Zach my eyes wide.” Yeah only the driving part and plus y/n can only drive a motorbike according to her.” He said winking at me and then we sped off making our way back to the park again.