Prologue

F/n and f/n2 = best friends names x

Hey, my name is Y/n Grady, and this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. So, let us start at the very beginning where I start my new high school.

So basically, I was sent to West-Field High School, as 1 I hated my old high school, it sucked, and my Dad had sent me to live with my mother’s mum as my old school was a boarding school. My father works at Jurassic World so, I barely ever see him, and the times I do ,is when I go there for the holidays and I always see how Blue, the rest of the velociraptors and Red are doing. Sadly, I had lost my mother at a young age, as she was one of the victims in the Jurassic Park fiasco. She had risked her lift to save Lex’s. But My dad said I looked exactly like her; (h/l) (h/c), (e/c) eyes.

My two best friends, (f/n), and (f/n2), where my friends since I had arrived as they were the first ones who saw my drawing of Blue. Anyway, I had told everyone even the girls that my dad worked in Alaska, but two weeks into my term, my secret was out.

Claire, my dad’s boss had sent my school a behind the scenes/documentary video and showed it in front of the entire school, and then my story was out as there was an entire 5 minutes dedicated to me, my dad and the raptors being bad-ass. Then I earned the nickname Dino-girl. Lucky me. Also, to top everything off my neighbor is Mr. Bad-boy, Zach Mitchell. I liked the Mitchell family, whenever my grandma would go to hospital (which was nearly all the time) my grandpa would send me to spend the night with them. Zach’s little brother Gray was cute. He was as passionate about dinosaurs as I was. Their parents were amazing. Karen used to call me her baby girl sometimes and my eyes would start to cry. Scott was nice too, he taught me how: to fix cars and make stuff out of wood. I think everyone likes me in the Mitchell family apart from Zach , which I was so happy about. I did not like him. He was a player probably got with every girl in school and his girlfriend Julianna was as clingy as a spider monkey. But I am always treated like a baby where ever I go, even in Jurassic World, the idiot Hoskins treats me like I am 8.

But now it is Christmas break and I am happy. Away from school, no Zach to deal with just me, Dad, and the dinosaurs.

A/n Hey guys I hope you are liking this story so far please remember to vote and have a awesome day/night/rest of the day

Alex
♥️🦖