"We can show them our memories when we get there then we can talk and reminisce then obliviate them and tell James about it when he gets older yeah?" older harry reasoned. Ginny nodded her head in agreement. "Wait!" Moody interrupted. "In the future is You-Know-Who gone?" "Ah yes, dear ol' voldy is long gone!" Harry exclaimed. "Died in the process then came back to life where I almost died again," Harry explained. 

"Ah I remember it scared me to death you did he just came back and announced "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" cackling and laughing." Ginny shuttered.  "And yet with the evilest dark wizard ever and a whole army of death eaters you still tried to run to me?"Harry smirked. "Of course I did! I was sixteen and stupid! I almost died in that battle you remember?" "Yup, my heart stopped for a second. I told you not to fight but you fought your way into the battle!" 

"We'll tell you more later we have to send a Patronus to my oaf of a brother and Mione. Be safe Teddy and look after James until we get there okay?" Ginny said softly. "I promise Gin-Gin. How long will you take?" Teddy asked. "Not long we promise bud." "Okay Uncle Harry..." 

They said their goodbyes and waited for them to come to the rescue. "Well, that was eventful," George began. Everyone glared at him. "Just trying to defuse the tension..." He explained. 

"I'll get some lunch ready for us all," Molly announced. "Here Harry, Ginny take your future son," Molly said handing Harry a smiling baby James. They both blushed as Teddy laughed. "So Teddy..."George and Fred said. "Do we have our joke shop as we dreamed of!" the twins asked eagerly. "Yup, Harry and Ginny take me sometimes during the summer! It's the best joke shop ever! The business is booming you two are practically rich!" Teddy exclaimed. "YES!" The twins exclaim triumphantly. 

A/N I'm keeping Fred alive in this, it is a fanfiction after all...

They played exploding snap until lunch was made. Teddy talked with his parents and told him how life has been. "I'm in this muggle school until I go to Hogwarts! It's not all that bad but it gets boring sometimes. Harry reckons I'll be Gryfindor like you Dad because he thinks I'm Brave!" Teddy exclaimed as Remus smiled. "But Ginny reckons I'll be in Hufflepuff like you Mum since I'm hardworking and loyal!" They enjoyed this little time they had to spend, Teddy didn't want to leave. His parents were here and it just felt right. But alas it was only temporary at least he can say he's met them. 

"Does anyone die between now and the future?" Sirius asked. Teddy froze, he didn't have the courage to tell them. A single tear fell down his cheek, he nodded. "C-Could you tell us who?" his father asked. Teddy nodded and began to explain, "I live with Harry and Ginny because I was a war orphan. My parents d-died in the battle fight like heroes is what everyone tells me," Tonks brought Teddy into a hug and he cried into her shirt. After everyone calmed they asked how and anybody else. 

"Uh later in early 1996 Sirius Black died by the hand of Bellatrix is what I was told. Also-" But Teddy was interrupted by younger Harry, "NO NO SIRIUS CAN'T DIE! NO, HE'S THE ONLY FAMILY I'VE GOT LEFT!," Harry broke into a sob as Sirius comforted him. "Hey, Prongslet it's okay, I have to admit you're right I can't die I'm too awesome!" He joked, "Because my memory will live on, so get a grip. These things only make you stronger, and from what I saw you shape into a great man!" Harry sat back down as Ron and Hermione comforted him. 

Teddy later explained how Mad-Eye would later die, Dumbledore, Hedwig, and Dobby. There were plenty of tears and sadness developed in the room. Later on, the mood brightened and younger Harry and Ron played a game of wizards chess. While Hermione read a book as per usual while Fred and George were off experimenting along with Ginny.  

~~~Back to the present with The Golden Trio+Ginny~~~

"Alright, we got the time turner and we're all here let's go get Teddy and James!" Harry exclaimed. They all nodded then left in a flash as the house fell silent. 45 minutes passed and a knock came at the door. It was Draco Malfoy his hair slicked back and dressed in his casual back suit.

knock knock

But nobody answered. He knocked again.

knock knock

"Hurry up Potter I haven't got all day! You better not still be asleep you oaf it's past noon!" Draco was getting annoyed. He had come to discuss Auror business with 'Potter' but no one came to the door. 

"If you don't answer I'm letting myself in!"He waited another 5 minutes then just walked in to find a broken time turner on the ground. He looked around for sight of anyone.

"Little Lupin! Wee Baby Potter! Potter! Weaslette!" He called out but no one came. 

He sighed. Over deep analysis he came to the conclusion they definitely were either stuck in the past or somewhere being happy, like normal people on the weekend. "This is one of the reasons why I'm waiting to have kids!" He stared at the broken glass and the sand of the time turner he hesitates. "Fuck it! If I get stuck in a war or something I'm gonna beat his ass!" He touched the sand and vanished from sight into the unknown...

~~~Into the past~~~

Half an hour later after the discussion of deaths Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione landed and fell straight to the floor in a dogpile. Harry landing on top of Ginny said, "Hey there!" Ginny laughed as Ron pulled him off, shooting daggers at him. Hermione just facepalmed. 

"You've aged well m'boy!" Sirius said proudly. Older Harry hugged him tightly never wanting to let go. "I've heard I died a hero hope you're honoring my memory well along with Moony as well." Harry nodded. Molly ran over to Older Ginny and hugged her. "Oh my little girl has grown up!" tears swelled in her eyes. Her younger self stared at her in awe, it was everything she ever dreamed of. They took to the couch to discuss the future and relax for a while. They were in no rush to get back to the present.