Just then Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny walked in. It seems Teddy's crying woke them up. Teddy broke into a sprint and hugged Harry and Ginny still crying. Harry was taken aback and Ginny just went along with it and awkwardly patted the boy. 

"I'm sorry Uncle Harry and Gin-Gin, I don't know how James and I got here. There was this necklace and and-"but Hermione interrupted him, "A necklace?" "Yeah yeah, it was shiny and had something like an hourglass on it. It was from your office uncle Harry, I'm sorry I know you say not to go in there and-" at this point Teddy just kept rambling. It reminded Harry of Dobby.

Hermione was the only one who caught on, "What year do you remember it being?" Hermione asked the boy. At once Teddy stopped crying and answered, "2005, don't you remember Aunt Mione?" Teddy said laughing. Everyone gasped and Hermione mumbled, "A time-turner...but how?"

Molly crouched down to Teddy's level and said, "Teddy, I need you to tell us how you got here. Alastor I think you should floo the other order members. Ron go wake up your brothers." as Moody and Ron walked away, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny went to accompany him. Teddy nodded and explained to the three adults everything. 

~~~Time Skip~~~

Teddy had just explained to everyone including order members how he got there and everything he remembers. 

"Looks like you Teddy," Sirius began with a smirk, "have time-traveled to the year of 1995!" Teddy's eyes widened, "T-Time traveled?" he repeated in shock. Sirius merely nodded his head. 

"No wonder you all look younger" Teddy said but then he turner to his father and mother. "And no wonder my parents are alive," Teddy mumbled so nobody could hear him as his hair turned Dark Blue. "WOAH, you're a Metamorphmagus, like me!" Tonks said in awe. Teddy sniffled, his parents were here and alive! Even if it was the past. His hair turner yellow to show he was happy. He walked over to his mother in an attempt to hug her but tripped over a table leg. 

"Oh look Dora he's even got your clumsiness!" Sirius pointed out as Tonks glared at him. Teddy picked himself up and said with a toothy grin, "Well I do get it from her, she's my mother after all" Everyone gasped, "Bet ya five galleons Remus is the father" Sirius said throwing five galleons on the table. "Yeah, he is, my name is Edward Remus Lupin, but everyone calls me Teddy" Lupin's face paled and Tonk's squealed in delight.

Tonks hugged her son and Remus sat there deadpanned. "A-Are you a werewolf" Remus asked scared for the outcome. How could he pass on this horrible disease to his offspring? He promised he wouldn't, he couldn't risk it. 

"Nope I'm not but I do like meat on the raw side and need tons of chocolate on full moons" Teddy laughed as Remus sighed. 

"Well will ya look at that moony, you've got yourself a little family. But to my surprise, with my cousin! Lily always knew you'd settled down and find love." Sirius joked. 

"Oh shut up Sirius" Tonks mumbled. George coughed and Fred began "I guess it's not Tonks anymore--" George finished, "It's Lupin now aye Nymphadora" Her hair turned Red but she let it pass for now. "So who's baby is that" Ron interrupted as all eyes turned to James who was giggling and reaching for Teddy. 

"Oh, this is my godbrother. James Sirius Potter, troublesome little bloke this one." Teddy joked. Harry's eyes widened, "Wait Potter?" he asked in confusion. "Yup!" Teddy answered. 

"But I'm the only Potter left," Harry said while James said "Dada Dada!" pointing at Harry. "Awe" all the women cooed. "He's your son Uncle Harry," Teddy said simply. 

"Thanks for naming you son after me and James Harry" Sirius said with a smile. "Well what else would I name my son?" 

All the men smirked, as the Weasley boys all said, "Soooo, who'd Harry manage to knock up?" "Well," Teddy began "Harry didn't just knock somebody up randomly he had to of married someone." Hermione interrupted. "That's right Aunt Hermione, Uncle Harry did get married. They're so in love and happy! The best godparents I could ever ask for!" Teddy exclaimed. 

"So we made Harry the godfather?" Remus asked. "Yup!" Teddy answered. "Thank Lupin and Tonks" Harry smiled. Tonk brought Harry into a hug and Remus patted him on the shoulder. 

"Alright let's cut to the chase," Ron interrupted "So who'd Harry get with?!" Everyone nodded barely able to hold the suspense. "Alright Alright, but fair warning promise you won't hurt Uncle Harry or get mad," Teddy said calmly. They all nodded their heads.

"So Uncle Harry married Ginny!" Teddy Exclaimed with delight as James smiled and reached for Harry and Ginny. Hermione beamed as Ron began to fume with anger. Harry paled as Ginny simply shrugged. "WHAT!", all the Weasley men yelled.

Just then they heard a ringing sound come from Teddy's pocket which interrupted the Weasley men from tearing Harry limb from limb. "It's Uncle Harry!" Teddy exclaimed opening a pocket watch as a tiny hologram of Harry with Ginny leaning on his shoulder appeared.