𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

Start from the beginning

I ignored it and started walking in the opposite direction, towards my house, when I heard its engine start up and start- wait was it following me?

I quickened my pace into a jog, occasionally looking behind me to see it was still following me.

Was it just a coincidence? No I'm pretty sure it wasn't. An old pervert? A serial killer?!

I shuddered and started to run. What a shitty night I was having. I might not even see the light of day after this.

"Hey!" I heard a faint voice shout. 

I ignored it and started to run even faster, dropping quite a few bottles in my path. My heart was beating so fast. I was legitimately terrified.

"Hey wait up! Y/N right?"

I stopped. How the hell did he know my name?

The truck pulled up and someone got out. I took a step backwards and crashed into a lamppost.

"Ow shit!" I cursed, rubbing my head.

I looked up to see the truck stalker's hand outstretched in front of me. I protectively curled up into myself. I was starting to feel super dizzy.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. I'm just here to help." The boy said.

When I didn't respond he knelt down to my level and pulled my up by both arms. I blinked and took a closer look at his face. He looked to be around my age with messy C/H/C and a grey hoodie on. He gave me a curious look but once he saw that I wasn't scared shitless of him anymore he gave me a cute grin.

"I'm C/N." He said. "I was sent here by B/F/N's brother cause I was just around you know. Apparently B/F/N was worried about you or... what why are you looking at me weirdly?"

I'd had absolutely no idea what he was saying. B/F/N's brother? Just around? Worried about me?

"What the fuck are you on about?" I asked. 

Woah my dumbass was really thriving today.

C/N started laughing and ran a hand through his hair before setting his gaze on me again.

"I'm B/F/N's brother's best friend." He laughed. "We were both hanging out when he got the message. He was way to lazy to get you himself so he sent me. But maybe it would've been a better idea for him to have gone cause you thought I was a serial killer or something didn't ya?"

I flushed at how accurate that last bit was. Though I'm sure I would've seen him before if he was B/F/N's brother's best friend.

"Are you cold?" He asked worriedly. He put both of his hands on my bare shoulders. I shivered at his touch. His hands were so warm. 

"Haha why would I be?" I laughed. But the way I was gritting my teeth so weirdly probably gave it away because the next thing I knew I had a big, black coat thrown at me.

"Here. This is all I've got." C/N said, climbing on top of his truck. "Put it on and come on up here. I promise you the view is much nicer."

~

I don't know how many hours have gone by. 2? 3? God knows.

All I knew was that I was having way too much fun with this boy. I hadn't gotten bored of his stories or his extremely bad jokes yet. I could even go as far as to say I much preferred his company to my friends. 

The clouds had parted to reveal the millions of stars shining in the sky. They were just so endlessly beautiful. I didn't really want this moment to end. 

I found C/N's arm around my shoulder. I didn't know how that had happened but I leaned into him. I really didn't know why I felt so safe with him.

C/N's head was tilted upwards, looking at the stars. We'd been sitting in silence for a bit now thought it was a comfortable one.

"Have you ever fallen in love, Y/N?"

What was that for?

"I don't know." I answered truthfully. Though for some reason I felt like I wasn't being as honest as I thought I was being. 

"Hm." He replied. The clouds were starting to move back in, shadows starting to fall across his face. 

But before they could completely I swore I could see the faintest hint of a smile on his face.

♡︎

~peachy x

(1201 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)