Zee looked at Gulf and realized that his friend might have done something terrible to hurt the boy in front of him...

Zee sighed.....

Zee: "Gulf do you mind if I come and meet Saint...frequently..?"

Gulf: "Well that depends on what you wanna do... if you come during working hours ..then you wont be able to see him..as he is always busy... he is very dedicated and hard working....sometimes I think ... what will I do if someday he wants to leave because of work pressure.!!"

Zee: "Well... he is here till I ask him to marry me..and take him to NY.??"

Gulf: "Marry ?? you have decided already??"

Zee: "yes..i have I will propose to him.. but not soon... I want u to know each other better.."

Gulf: "Well good going..oh.. BTW you will b able to meet home and hang out with him....during Lunch Hours"...... "So you will be allowed only during Lunch hours. But I don't people to speculate about you two....you will wait for him in my office.. "

Zee: "okay..that will be perfect..thaks Gulf... for being So generous."

Gulf: "Well what to say you helped me realize my love for Mew.... I can do this much for you..

See you next time..

Now go......I have loads of work piled up..

Gulf was happy that Zee finally found someone...who will be true to him from the core of his heart.

But what about him.....why is that he who is always get abandoned by LOVE?? What did he do??

Which a sad sigh...he went back to his work..

Gulf was booking a cab ..and unconsciously he typed their home address.

He gave Saint a satisfactory smile....and left when the cab arrived.

He was busy with his laptop when he suddenly realized that the cab has brought him to his house...he looked confused...and then he realized that out of habit he typed his home address.

Gulf: "I sorry .. I typed the wrong address by mistake... can you please drop me to this address?

The driver politely nodded and drove Gulf to his parent's house.

Gulf wanted to enter his home... but remembering Mew's words made him stop... while the car was passing.. he looked back at his home that he and Art had decorated.

HE WAS MISSING MEW..BUT HE HURT HIS PRIDE AND THAT PUT GULF'S HEART IN EXTREME PAIN....

Throughout the week Zee came to visit Saint and waited for lunch hours to send time with his Boyfriend.

It was Friday and Zee wanted Saint to take him out for Lunch and ask Gulf to give Saint the remaining day off.. So ... like everyday.. he was waiting for Gulf in his office for Saint....

Gulf was in a meeting... when he came to his office.... He found Zee seated on the sofa... he ordered coffee for himself and Zee.. they were having normal talk when Saint arrived with Coffee.

Seeing Zee .... Saint blushed.... Gulf smirked...

Gulf asked Saint to finish off his work and take the remaining day off...

Saint was happy...and rushed to his work...

While he was completing his work....Mew arrived and asked him if Gulf was in this office..

Saint obliged and Mew went in.... as he opened the door..

He was shocked to see Zee hovered over Gulf and their faces were inches apart.

(Actually what happened was that while having coffee Gulf had foam on his lips.... And Zee like a friend tried to clean it off.... Just a good gesture..but somehow when he moved forward to clean the coffee his lost his balance and straight fell over Gulf..... and their faces were so close... exactly the time Mew entered)

Mew saw the scene... furrowed his eyebrows closed the door and left.

Gulf realized that Mew might have misjudged the scene and both of them ran towards the door to clear the misunderstanding..... but till then Mew already left.

Saint was surprised to see Mew leave and his eyes showed... "JEALOUSY'

Then Saint saw Gulf and Zee looking tensed and running to his desk....

He asked " What happened? Why did I see "JEALOUSY' in Sir Mew's eyes??"

Zee and Gulf looked at each other in disbelief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................

**************************************************

Hi guys...i guess this chapter will clear all your doubts about Zee and..Saint..

Well let me tell you..Zee is kind of person who is dedicated to his BF..once they are official...

so enjoy reading... 

and wait for the next chapter,,,, i will update very soon

Well let me tell you.. only 3 more chapters left....and time to time i might publish some extras... so keeping loving..

coz... i will be LOVING YOU ALL ALWAYS...

and i know 

you all love me toooo......

NOTE: Jealousy is something that will effect a person...but be careful to be in your limit..as if you want to make your partner jealous...and cross the line....it might backfire.. and end in losing the person... so whatever you do.. do think twice before taking any action.....

SEE YOU SOON...