[1] news.

it was cool outside. the first week of january, aka the return of school and no fun. his second semester of college had just started, and his classes were done for the day. akaashi was on his way back to his apartment, thinking about what he would do as soon as he got back. he had three options. "should i eat dinner first, shower, or study?" he thought in silence. the sound of his steps were the only sound heard. "meh. i guess i'll just see what i feel like doing." he decided.

he finally arrived to his apartment a few blocks down from the school. he unlocked and opened the door to immediately be greeted by a loud bokuto. you can tell he had just gotten out of the shower judging you his wet hair. it covered his forehead, making him look like a cute owl. "HEY HEY HEY!! AGHAASHEE!!" "hello bokuto-san." he replied blandly. "wanna make dinner with me?" bokuto asked with a bright smile. akaashi couldn't help but think it was cute. "if you'd like to, then yes." he replied. as soon as he said that, bokuto dashed into the kitchen and got utensils ready to make a gourmet meal. pizza.

as akaashi took off this coat, he turned on the tv. the news channel was on. "..as the pandemic becomes bigger, more and more people are becoming infected. we urge you to stay indoors, or quarantine, for as long as possible while this goes on.." quarantine? oh right. there was a virus going around. he had completely forgotten the announcement that all the teachers were saying about staying indoors until further notice. online classes are going to take place soon.

siGHHHH. for some reason online classes seem even more stressful. welp, at least they get to sleep in.

"akaashi you almost done? i'm hungryyy" bokuto shouted from the kitchen. he was wearing a pink apron with white parts of fabric moving along his rhythm. akaashi gave him a weird look, as if saying "wtf are you wearing".... but mentally.

after searching their usual recipe online, they got to work and made their pizza. flour was everywhere thanks to bokuto accidentally dropping the bag earlier, but akaashi managed to clean it without water somehow.

they put their toppings and put the pizza in the over. while it was cooking, akaashi took a quick shower. it was relaxing after a stressful day of school.

he came out of the bathroom to the smell of their creation. it was wonderful.

before it burned, bokuto quickly took it out of the oven with a mitten which matched his apron. i wonder what else came with the set.

the two best friends ate and talked about the current situation. "guess we're gonna be stuck here for a while." bokuto laughed. akaashi smiled a bit and nodded in agreement. "and i don't mind one bit. we've always been together anyways. even after we graduated" he replied. it was true. those two really were inseparable.

they finished their meal and decided to go on netflix for a while, deciding that maybe it was time to take a break from the stress school came with. the two boys made themselves comfortable on their slightly small and shared couch.

they watched many movies ranging from action and superheroes, to a love triangle with a sad ending. the two boys were now sitting together, shoulders touching. almost falling asleep on each other. "no homo bro" bokuto said.

"no homo..." akaashi said in return, before blacking out.

——————————

hey gays ;))
i hope you liked the first chapter! let me know what you think so far in the comments. be ready for another chapter tomorrow!! 💜💜

—angie