Chapter 1 : A horrifying Beginning

(This story is set when the students of Class 1-A are in their second year so 2-A. So that's mean Shinsou is in the Hero Course, they will still have Eraserhead as a Teacher)

There was a explosion and a fire started at Ketsubutsu Academy High School.

The smile hero: Ms Joke was outside with her students checking if everyone was accounted for.

Then some of the students of Class 2-A and Teachers of UA came.

Ms Joke heard a familiar voice. It was Eraserhead.

"Joke is everyone alright," asked Eraserhead.

"Yes, wait where Yo Shindo," said Ms Joke.

Then they see 2 students. Deku and Shoto. They come out of the building with Yo Shindo.

After that everyone goes to UA.

All the students called their parents and they were checked out by Recovery Girl and some other pandemics.

Luckily the school had a extra building for emergencies.

Ms Joke checked her students. Then she turn around to see Eraserhead.

He seemed to have a little girl near him.

Ms Joke was confused. Why did Eraserhead had a little girl with him is Eraserhead married. If not why would he have a little girl with him.

Then a student came and took the little girl away.

But Eraserhead was talking to Principal Nezu.

It turns out that Ms Joke doesn't have a place to stay all the students took up all the rooms and They will have to merge Class 2-A and Ms Joke's class together.

"Nezu, Joke can stay with me," said Eraserhead.

"Are you sure about that," said Principal Nezu.

"Yes and beside I've been wanting to ask her for help with Eri," said Nezu.

They both walked to Ms Joke and told her the news.

Ms Joke collected her stuff and she and Eraserhead went walking to his home.

While they walked. They began to talk.

"Joke, I adopted a little girl her name is Eri," said Eraserhead.

"Oh so thats the little girl I saw with you," said Ms Joke.

"Yes, she doesn't have good control of her quirk, I adopted her to help her learn control over it," said Eraserhead.

"Thats good," said Ms Joke.

They continue to walk.