"Chin up, Pinkster. We'll find a way to get your friends smiling again."

Nodding in content, Pinkie Pie trots along with Cheese as they followed the rest of the group. Eventually, they stumble upon a large egg-shaped archway which lead straight to another room. As it appears, Mr. Willy Wonka and the remaining guests were standing in that room, staring in awe.

"I know what you're thinking: They can't be doing what they're doing," Mr. Wonka explained. "But they are, they have to. I haven't met the Oompa Loompa yet who could do it."

Suspended in giant nests sat the largest geese any pony had ever seen. So large in fact, they nearly topple over even the tallest human being on record. They were all laying what appears to be giant golden eggs, which the Oompa Loompas shined and packaged.

"These are the geese that lay the golden eggs," Mr. Wonka continues. "As you can see, they are larger than ordinary geese. As a matter of fact, they are quadruple size geese which produce octuple size eggs. They're laying overtime right now for Easter."

"But Easter's over!" Mike said, loudly.

Quickly, Mr. Wonka covers the boy's mouth.

"Shh... They don't know that. I'm trying to get ahead for next year."

Twilight, along with Spike and the rest of the ponies, stare at the large birds in complete shock and awe. But none more surprised than Fluttershy. Back at her cottage in Equestria, she took care of many geese in her lifetime but they all pale in comparison to these. It made her slightly nervous, seeing how they dwarfed her with their amazing stature.

"Oh... My..." Fluttershy gasped.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Twilight added.

"How the hay did they grow so huge?" Applejack asked.

"What happens if they drop one of those eggs, Mr. Wonka?" Spike asked.

"An omelet fit for a king, my little friend," Wonka answered.

"Are they chocolate eggs?" Veruca asked.

"Golden chocolate eggs. That's a great delicacy. But I wouldn't get too close. The geese are very temperamental. That's why we have the Eggdicator."

Every pony paused, turning to the man in confusion.

"Eggdi-what?" Rainbow asked.

"The Eggdicator," Mr. Wonka replied.

As he explains, a golden egg falls from the nest of one of the giant geese. The egg lands safely on a giant cushioned surface, a loud 'Ding' is heard, and an Oompa Loompa grabs the egg and places it in a cart before rolling it away.

"The Eggdicator can tell the difference between a good egg and a bad egg. If it's a good egg, it's shined up and shipped out all over the world."

"And... What happens if it's a bad egg?" Cheese asked.

Mr. Wonka turns to the party pony, giving a quick thumbs down before responding.

"Down the chute."

Another egg drops from a nest, landing on the Eggdicator. This time, the machine gave off a 'Honk' and the hatch opens, causing the egg to drop down a large chute.

"It's an educated Eggdicator," Grandpa Joe whispered, to Charlie.

"It's a lot of nonsense," Mr. Salt chuckled, to himself.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men," Mr. Wonka whispered, in a sing-song voice.

Letting her curiosity get the best of her, Fluttershy lightly flaps her wings and flew up toward one of the large geese. Mr. Wonka grew concerned when he noticed this.