Tanjiro nodded, sitting beside me as he replied, "I needed a needle and some thread..."

"Oh? What happened? Did you accidentally tear your..." Well, the uniforms can't exactly be torn without some level of extreme force, so, "...haori?"

Tanjiro smiled sheepishly at me, nodding as he continued, "Inosuke suddenly started chasing me again last night and we fell on Zenitsu when he entered the room... accidentally tearing his haori's sleeve."

I let out a short laugh, shaking my head at their ridiculous antics as Tanjiro scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish grin.

"I have some with me in my satchel, but I'm not exactly sure if I have the right colour of thread with me." I replied off-handedly, sipping my warm milk as I took a long breath, "Leave the haori with me, and I'll see what I can do, okay?"

"But, Miyasha-san—"

"How many times have I told you to drop the honorific, dear?" I raised my eyebrow at him teasingly, "Anyway, don't worry, your 'Miyasha-san' knows how to mend clothes, I assure you. Though, I still may ask Hisa-obasan to help me with the thread, since I most likely don't have that colour combination with me."

I gave a Tanjiro a look, daring him to challenge me, which he didn't because he knew better. One month in, and it was almost like the four of us knew most of the peculiar habits of each other— especially my own.

Tanjiro simply smiled, conversing a few more minutes with me before offering to take my now empty cup with him back to the kitchen.

"Thank you, dear."

"You're welcome, Miyasha-san!" I shook my head with a smile on lips, wondering when he will actually start listening to me.

My days at the manor was really calming— except the occasional havoc these three caused.

The porch in this manor was very wide and had a good amount of sunlight reaching it— making it a perfect place for me to meditate/sleep there. I mostly slept there in the mornings as I tried to meditate— when my brain had calmed down enough to have some rest.

It was very peaceful and the absence of almost any kind of noise made this place heavenly.

My eyes closed instinctively, sleep trickling in as the warm rays of sunlight traced any skin I had left exposing. The soft chirping of birds made into a beautiful lullaby, encouraging me to fall into a dream-less sleep.

(~×~)

"Isn't it strange how she sleeps in the mornings instead of the night?" Zenitsu off-handedly remarked, as they cleaned their respective swords and sheaths.

"Eh?" Tanjiro turned to look at where Zenitsu was staring; noticing Miyasha pleasantly dozing off on the porch, "It's... not?"

"What?"

"It's not strange," Tanjiro continued, "She is too used to hunting in the night, that's why she sleeps in the day. She did explain this to us..."

'Does he honestly believes that...?' Zenitsu thought with a sweatdrop.

"Or maybe it is because of her blood..." Tanjiro suddenly suggested, grabbing Zenitsu's interest.

"Blood? But isn't her blood..."

"Yes," Tanjiro nodded, focusing back on his sword, "But I feel like her needing exposure to sunlight to sleep is also because of her blood? I don't know..."