~9~

Before we get onto the story...

Ummmm.. Thanks?? Didn't think I'd get this far, but okay :)

Without further ado, let's jump into the story

Mind conversation - Loki

Mind conversation - Peter

Loki's POV

That was the most HORRIBLE thing I have EVER had to live through, including me almost dying. Peter has to go through it every day? Oh Frigga, why? But if it means keeping Peter happy during school, I guess I'll come. Even though I don't like the name Noah. I hang out on the couch with Wanda, Peter, Nat and Bucky, because all the others are on missions. We're watching a movie called it, and I hold Peter tight as that stupid clown drags the boy into the gutter. I roll my eyes, as Wanda and Bucky freak out as well, and Nat and I just sit and watch. We watch until it's done, and I teleport myself and Peter to his bedroom. I ruffle his hair as he looks up at me sleepily, "I am NOT gonna be able to sleep tonight" I laugh "I'm sure you'll be able to sleep, Peter. You know if you saw a creepy clown trying to eat you, you'd kick his ass" he smiles, and soon he is asleep. I realize I am pretty exhausted too. I flop onto my bed, and in seconds, my eyes are closed. 

"Dad, DAD, WAKE UP!" I roll over "are you ok Peter...- What the FUCK!" I see someone leaning over me and it sure as hell doesn't look like Peter. I turn on the light, and groggily lift up my head. Well it's definitely Peter. I can't contain myself anymore, so I just let it out. I burst into a fit of giggles, and laughs. "Lord Odin above Peter... How did you manage to do that in your sleep?" Peter shyly looks down "I don't know..." He mumbles, embarrassed. "It's ok Pete, I'm sure all the boys at the midguardian school would love you!" I look at Peter, with a mixture of pride and laughter on my face. He managed to switch genders in his sleep. He starts to panic. "I was just kidding" I say, laughing so hard. He looked like Peter in his Asgardian form, except with long hair down past his shoulders, and more girlish features. I stop laughing, as Nat races in, a gun in her hand, in Barnes's shirt, James runs in shortly after, carrying a knife and a machine gun, not wearing a shirt. Peter and I look at them, then at each other, then back at them. "Shit happened tonight, huh?" I say, smiling slyly. Nat realizes and falters a little, her cheeks reddening a little. "That's right Loki, and if you don't tell us what the fuck happened, you woke us both up" James growls. Peter looks at them trying not to laugh "You weren't already awake...?" James goes a little pink, but keeps the gun trained on Peter, knife ready. I start laughing my backside off, yet again. This is too good. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, save that footage to my personal files, and delete it off the main surveillance folder" "Will do, sir" I take a deep breath. "Nat, James, meet Olivia"

"What?" Peter asks. I shrug. "First girls name that came to my head" Natasha just says to us "Why did you say that? Your room is soundproof, but the door wasn't shut properly, and we barely heard you yell" I smirk. "So you admit you were already awake...?" Peter lets a small laugh escape his lips, and Natasha and Barnes drop their guns "You don't exactly look like you're in crisis" Peter tries to teleport but I hold him/her here. "Actually, it's not me that's in crisis, it's just that someone woke me up who I didn't recognize at first..." James and Natasha's cold stare falls on Olivia. "So, Olivia, why don't you tell them what happened before you woke me up? Before I screamed for the life of Frigga?" "Please" He begs me and I smile. "Come on," I say, nudging him. James pulls out a knife and holds it under his throat. "Bitch I won't hesitate" "Jesus, Bucky, I had a crisis and got stuck... as this" He doesn't pull the knife away. 'Olivia' hangs her head and I wrap my arm around her shoulders, laughing "It's me, Peter" she mutters, and Barnes drops the knife. "He accidentally switched genders in the night, and got stuck" I explain. Nat and James sigh in relief, but that doesn't keep them from giggling a little. "I'm... sorry Peter" Nat manages to say. I wave my finger and he changes back into Peter again. "Go get some sleep" I tell him, and he disappears thankfully. I turn towards Nat and James "As for you too... go back to.. whatever you were doing before" I say, trying hard to hide my laughter. They rush out, but not before they give me glares almost scarier than Odin's.