my eyes quickly turned back red.

y- i want you do do your best you piece of shit. i know that i got my anger from you and i know exactly how to trigger it.

dad- ha try your best

y- you sick piece of shit! you are so weak and that's the exact reason that your mother kicked you out! you were the WORST in the gang and she just couldn't make you capo if you couldn't shoot a gun. so you started your own gang and killed her. YOU KILLED YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! but you couldn't kill your dear brothers could you mr. heart or should i say mr. polibio.

tia- wait... it all makes sense now. i never got to meet my grandma cause she was dead, my dad became the leader and married someone. someone shot her on a mission and he quit the gang and joining the police force. then he married my mom and had me. then YOUR fücking gang decided to kill her in front of my face to make my dad pay. he fucking abused me because of that. DID YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT?! HUH?!

dad- yes

tia- what the fück you mean 'yes'

dad- i had spies that watched his every move.

tia- so you knew? *scoff* so you fucking knew

y- so my piece of shit dad basically ruined my bestfriends life. what a wonderful world huh❤️

dad- i didn't ruin destiny's life

y- ACTUALLY you ruined hers too but i was talking about mattia

des- y/n how did he ruin my life?

y- des i don't want you to cry or try to kill him cause i want to do that myself. dad, i want you to say shit to mattia to make him mad k?

dad- no wtf

y- i'll just do it myself then

i walked up to mattia and whispered...

y- i want you to think of these things and beat up my dad until he knocks out. got it?

tia- yea

y- this bitch killed your mother in front of your eyes. envision that horrific scene. he beat me senseless and threw me down a flight of stairs. he made me watch him fuck a bitch that wasn't my mom. he's the reason why your dad abused you. that's probably the reason that you were in juvie even tho that wasn't really a bad thing. think of these things and knock him out. but don't kill him.

tia- okay

my words repeated in his head and his eyes turned red. he charged at my dad and punched him. my dad fell and mattia got in top of him. he beat him tf up!! and looked hot doing it. wtf y/n focus!

my dad was finally knocked out and mattia stood up. his eyes were still red. i went and hugged him. i took him a while to hug back but he did. i wiped a tear from his face and kissed his cheek.

he turned red asf!

vic- is he blushing?

ro- i think so

rob- the dude loves her

ale- they have to be dating

y/tia- we're not dating!

ale- ok damn

y- ale, i'm going to make you throw up continuously😏

ale- h-how

y- your going to watch every little thing i'm going to do to my dad.

zoe- ooh me too!

y- bet