54| 11 years later

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Hey, Aurora." Addison smiled. "Sorry." She then apologized.

"It's okay." Aurora smiled, eyeing the girl's outfit.

You see, Aurora has a small crush on the topaz girl. Obviously Adelaine knows that her best friend is crushing on her sister but Addison doesn't.

"I'll just..." Addison said, pointing to her room.

Aurora nodded, watching as Addison walked back into her room.

"Really Aurora!" She scolded herself as she walked down stairs.

Amari sat in his room, playing Fortnite with his Tyson and Tucker.

"If my parents were to have another baby I'd be down." Amari chuckled into the mic.

Toni rolled her eyes as she entered the boy's room.

"Amari. How many times did I tell you to clean this room?" Toni scolded.

"Sorry, ma. I'll do it, let me finish this match." He said, switching the mic back on as he turned it off when Toni walked in.

"No. Mari, now!" Toni said.

"Alright. Alright." He sighed. "I'll join after I finish my homework." He told the older boys.

Once he shut his game off his went to pick up the pile of clothes and placed them into the hamper.

Toni smiled, kissing his temple before leaving the room to check on Addison.

"Addi?" Toni knocked.

"Come in!" Addison said from her spot on the bed.

Toni entered the room, peeking her head in.

"You okay?" Toni asked.

"Yep. I'm almost done with the papers so you can get them back soon." She nodded.

"Okay, beautiful. I'm gonna go check on your sister. Tell me when you get hungry." Toni said.

Addison nodded, going back to her work.

Toni and Cheryl were so happy that Addison was into school like she was because Adelaine is the opposite but she still brings in good grades. Toni and Cheryl don't care as long as she does.

"Adel?" Toni knocked.

"Come in, mama." The girl said.

Toni opened the door to Aurora and Adelaine standing on a chair.

Toni rolled her eyes at the two girls.

"Adel, Aur. How many times have I told you not to stand on a chair together. You can get hurt badly, now get down." Toni said.

"Fine." Adelaine huffed as She and Aurora got down.

"A, you staying over tonight?" Toni asked the young girl.

"Not tonight. My mom needs me home to help with Anna." She said referring to her 5-year-old sister.

"Okay. A, What you wanna eat?" Toni asked her daughter.

"Eh. What ever Adi is eating." Adelaine said.

"K." Toni smiled, leaving the room.

Her phone ranged on the way out.

"What's up, baby?" Toni asked.

"Nothing much. Just checking in, How's Addison coming along on that final project?"

"Great. I helped her. When does your plane land?" Toni asked her.

"In a hour or two. Did you finish the documents?" Cheryl asked.

"Of course I did, my love. All you have to worry about is getting home to us." Toni smiled.

"Okay, Babe. I love you."

"I love you more." Toni smiled.

Cheryl ended the call.

"I'm leaving, Mrs. T." Aurora said.

Before Toni could answer Addison walked Downstairs.

"Mama. I'm finished with the papers." Addison said hand them to Toni.

"Thanks, Girly." Toni smiled taking them.

She turned her attention back to Aurora who was eyeing Addison.

Toni smirked with a shake of her head.

"What were you saying, Aur?" Toni asked.

Aurora blushed, turning her attention to Toni.

"I, Um, I'm going home now." Aurora said.

"K." Toni said, holding the door open as the small girl walked out.

Toni chuckled, locking the door as she turn to face her daughter.

"What's so funny?" Addison asked.

"She has a crush on you, girly." Toni smiled.

Panic set in Addison's body. Did Toni know about her sexuality. Did Amari and Adelaine tell her?

"I-I I'm not into girls." She stammered.

Toni rolled her eyes. "I know that silly" Toni chuckled. Of course Toni knew that Addison was into girls.

I mean come on, She's her daughter. She and Toni have always been close so yes, she knows. But she wouldn't push Addison into anything unless she's ready.

Addison's nerves calmed down.

"Where's mom? Is she on her way?" She asked.

"Actually, she should be landing now." Toni said, placing the files into the filing draw.

*Dinner*

"Then it was just boring after." Cheryl finished telling her family about her business trip.

"Every trip is boring." Adelaine snickered. Cheryl playfully rolled her eyes at her daughter.

"So, Addison. That project finished?" Cheryl asked.

"Mhm." The girl said.

"Mari? Homework is done?" Cheryl asked.

"Yep. I didn't it after mama forced me to clean my room." He said, texting on his phone.

"You, A?" She asked Adelaine.

"Eh. I'll do it later." She said.

"As long as you get it done. This high school we're talking about." Cheryl huffed.

"Alright, Mom. It'll be done before bed." The girl said, eating the rest of her spaghetti.

After the family are, the kids went to get cleaned up for bed while Cheryl and Toni cleaned the dishes.

"So... I guess you can hold the house down for a week." Cheryl teased, wrapping her arms around Toni's torso.

Toni smirked as she winked, looking down at her wife of almost 15 years.

"Mhm. So does that prove we're ready for another baby?" Toni asked.

Cheryl chuckled. Toni's been wanted another baby since Amari turned 8 but Cheryl told her it wasn't the right time.

"Maybe, T. Maybe." Cheryl giggled, pecking Toni's lips before leaving the kitchen.

Choni quote of the day

"I'm 100% Cheryl Marjorie Blossom!" Cheryl blossom