"I dont have time for this, Leo, Tasha Technologies isn't going to run itself." Tasha said. "Honey toss me my keys"

Leo picked up the keys and lightly through them across to his mum. The keys shot through the air like a dart and busted a hole through the door.

"Mom, did you see what i just did?"

"Yeah, that was a good one, you took out the next door neighbours mail box. Noe, Honey, remember no using your bionics at school." Tasha walked out the door to do her tech thing.

"What bionics?" Leo murmured to himself as he looked at his hands. The static electricity between them caused a sort of lightning to be emitted from his hands and zap into the Chandelier, that crashed to the ground with a loud thud.

"Leo, i heard a crash are you okay?" Mr davenport came running into the living room, he wore a sweater and a lab coat in comparison to his suave tight fit black clothes.

"I just shot lighting out of my fingers, i don't know what's going on but 'im terrified to pick my nose." Leo panicked.

"Thats one of your new bionic upgrades. You harness static electricity to form lighting bolts. I voted for sneezing thunder but your mum shot me down." Donald explained.

"So I really am bionic? What else do i have? Super speed? Super strength? Super smarts?"

"Leo, you know you have these abilities. "

"Can i fly?" Leo turned around and jumped high into the air, only to plummet straight towards the ground, Gravity still had a hold on him.

"Nope, but your brilliant scientist inventor mum is working on it."

Leo, got up from the ground, "what are you talking about, you're the brilliant scientist."

Donald snorted, "no. No. Im still just your mom's lab assistant."

"But i thought that Amelia was your assistant? Well kind of anyway, i don't think you ever paid her for the assistance she gave you on some of your inventions and theories."

"Whose Amelia?"

"Y'Know Amelia. Medium length brown hair? blue eyes? freckles? British?" Donald looked even more confused. "She's dating your son."

"Son? What i don't have a son."

"You don't?" Donald shook his head. "And you're not an inventor?"

"Yeah, i mean, most of the stuff I invent either doesn't work or bursts into flames. You see these eyebrows i borrowed them from my back."
"But i did just finish a prototype on a proton fuser, so..."

"Proton, fuser. That's it!" Leo said," i must have travelled through a worm hole into this parallel universe."

"Leo, you read too many comic books.  Now uh off to school and, uh, lets just keep this between you and i. Okay?"

"Okay, i promise, i will not let anyone know i have bionics."

"No. No. No i mean dont tell you mum i was upstairs, or she'll take away my bathroom privileges."

*

At school, principle berry was twirling around in a blue flowery summer dress, she greeted all of her students nicely and handed them homemade cookies. "Good morning, Leo"

"Leo? You never call me by my first name. And according to legend you haven't smiles since the sixties."

"I always smile when i see you! School board approved air hug?" Perry reached over Leo giving him an air filled hug. "Oh, that is good, oh no air hug back, does my little shnookie need a cookie?"

The Chase (chase Davenport Love.) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें