Jughead walks in and notices that Mr Muller is absent and there is a substitute teacher. He smirked. It's going to be a great day. He lays his head on his desk and soon falls asleep.

A little while later Betty puts her hand on his leg. "Juggie." she whispers to him.

Jughead let out a little growl.

"Juggie." she said again as her hand went higher.

He jumps up and kicks the chair in front of him. "I'm up." he said as he looked around trying to figure out where he was at and what was going on.

Betty is laughing.

Jughead turned and looked at her.

"I'm sorry" she said as she was still laughing. "but the class is over now and it's time to leave." she said.

Jughead looks at the time. "Oh wow, 45 minutes went by fast." he said.

"Well, yeah. Especially when you're asleep." she laughed. "The others already left." she adds.

He noticed that they are the only ones left in the class.

"I'll see you at lunch." she said as she kissed him and walked out.

Jughead gets up and heads to the library. He has a free period so he is going to work on his paper for Physiology now. He figured out if he does his work at school, there would be no homework, it's a win-win situation, he completes his school work and he has no homework, it works for him.

Once in there he sits down and pulls out his Physiology book and starts to work on his paper. It's a seemingly quiet day and he's the only one in there.

A little while later he hears two people talking. He looks up and sees who he thinks is Dilton Doiley and someone he doesn't recognize. He doesn't normally eavesdrop but he's bored. He moves his book and lays his head down so he is hidden from them.

"I think I'm going to like this school." the blonde said.

"Why is that?" Dilton asked.

"I think I'm in love." he smiled.

"What are you talking about, Rob. You have been here for like 3 hours." Dilton laughed.

"The hot blonde that gave me the tour today. I think she said her name is Betty." Rob said. "My god, the things I would do to her." he laughed.

Jughead said nothing, he wanted to see what else he would say.

"Betty? Oh no, Bro. I wouldn't go there." Dilton said.

"Why?" Rob asked.

"That's Jones's girl." Dilton said.

Jughead smirked. At least one of them had some sense.

"So, I'll show her how I'm so much more." he smirked.

Jughead shakes his head.

"Dude, just no. She is the Serpent Queen," Dilton said. "Did you not see the tattoo on her wrist," he adds.

"Yeah, So? Many people have tattoos." he said,

"It's a Serpent." Dilton said.

"Serpent. What the fuck is that? Is that like a school club." he laughed.

"Oh Rob, you have so much to learn. Let's go, the bell is about to ring." Dilton said.

"Where can I find these Serpents?" Rob asked as he walked with Dilton out of the library and into the hall.