Yuvraj just scoffed

" King just give us your order ! We will kill this human being and protect our sister " yelled prince bheem

Protect ? Bruh ! I can protect my self !

" Yes king , on your order " this time prince Arjun yelled in fury

" If you come near me ! I'll kill your dearest princess !" Exclaimed Yuvraj as he pressed dragger in my skin only to drip the blood from my neck to my collar bone , dripping down towards my breast  .

Protect ? Please I don't know how to protect myself ! I take back whatever I said ! Please protect me !.

" Yuvraj , please tell me what do you want but please don't harm my child " mata Gandhari said while joining her hands

Wasn't that line be supposed to be said by mata kunti ? Now things were clear ,I think she must have realised how useless I was and now she doesn't want anything to do with me .

Rejection ! To be honest it atually broke my heart !

" Don't join your hands mata ghandhari !" I exclaimed towards her as I turned towards the fucking Yuvraj

" And you little burden in the earth ! Release me now and we can can go our seperate ways unless you wanna deal with me !" I exclaimed

" Oh yeaaass ! I want to deal with you ! First I'll kidnap you then I ll marry in front of this whole sabha ! Then when you'll be married to me ! Then let's see how you can still have that attitude of yours . You ll just be in the kitchen ! Then I will teach you how to worship men ! Which should have been taught to be your mother ! " He yelled while pulling my hair

 You ll just be in the kitchen ! Then I will teach you how to worship men ! Which should have been taught to be your mother ! " He yelled while pulling my hair

Wtf is wrong with this maniac

First of all you shouldn't tell your plan to your opposition party , it is general to know if you have brain , but wait oh yeah ! He doesn't !

Second he think that women place is in the feets of men . Wtf is wrong with man ! He is insane ! Even lord krishna who is God doesn't even distinguish between his sister subhadra , then who the fuck is he ? Which kind of the raffish from the farm is he ?

Third rude ! How dare he to bring my family into it ! Who does he think he is ? Forst if all he have a good for nothing father who left the sabha and does not justify his deeds for us to help ! If the king has asked us polietly then I would persuade the dadu to help then but no ! Then have ti marry an underage girl !

Forth ! Did he just pull my hair ? Who the fuck does he think he is ?

I don't know how but I was in my limit . I elbowed the Yuvraj where sun doesnt shine and I'll make sure that he could not able to have children because now I was pissed .

Focus liya ! Focus ! Think deeply what sensei has taught you ! Did I mention I know martial arts . Well I lived in delhi in kalyug so yeah , I had to learn something to protect myself . But I never thought that I had to use it on this fucker !