stay by my side

"Yah! I can't sleep tonight.." Nayeon says as she covers her eyes as the ghost slowly appears at the tv screen. "Unnie, why do you watch these stuff if you can't handle it?" Dahyun says. "Just let her be, dubu." Jeongyeon says wrapping her arms around Jihyo. Suddenly, a jump scare appeared scaring Nayeon so much tears started going out her eyes. She sought for comfort. Luckily, Tzuyu was there. She was, always there. In fact, Tzuyu was the only one who never judged Nayeon for her behavior. Sure, she may act like a savage in front of the camera but once the show is over, the girl always cared for Nayeon.

Tzuyu pulled Nayeon closer, going in for a hug. "Shh.. stop crying. The ghost is gone now, you can calm down." Tzuyu says as softly as she can. Nayeon just hugged the girl tighter, as she loved Tzuyu's warmth and the comfort it gave her.

"Time to sleep guys. We still have a dance practice to shoot." Jihyo says as she turns off the television. As everyone was heading back to their rooms, Tzuyu held Nayeon's arm. "You sure you can sleep tonight?" Nayeon smiles, "I can." Tzuyu let's go of her arm, Nayeon's smile slowly disappears from the lost of contact. "Alright, just knock on my door if you ever feel scared. Good night Nayeon." Tzuyu says as she gives Nayeon a goodnight kiss. One thing Nayeon loves about Tzuyu. She never forgets to give her a goodnight kiss. No matter how tired the girl is, she always kept giving her a kiss before going to sleep.

As Nayeon was about to close her eyes, the image of the ghost from the movie they watched appeared in her mind. Nayeon tried her best to get the image out of her mind but as much as she tries to, nothing seems to work. She kept on trying until she couldn't handle it anymore. She grabbed her favorite plushie and headed to Tzuyu's room. Making sure the girls don't wake up from their sleep. Nayeon knocks on the girl's door three times. A sleepy Tzuyu opened the door. "Can't sleep?" Nayeon smiles from embarrassment. "Yeah.." Nayeon says as she hugs her plushie tighter.

Tzuyu had always left space for Nayeon since the girl would occasionally get nightmares. She would always go to Tzuyu, but Tzuyu never had a problem with it. Nayeon pulls Tzuyu closer, putting her hand at Tzuyu's waist. The younger girl looks into her eyes, "but seriously, why do you enjoy horror movies so much if you get so scared easily?" Tzuyu says as she caresses Nayeon's cheeks. Tzuyu never knew why Nayeon was so fond of horror movies if she can barely watch them.

Nayeon stares back at Tzuyu, giving her a soft smile. "because I get to stay with you."