"but Mama I don't need any help...nothing happened...."

"Gulf Kanawut...I am your mother,... I might not have given birth to you...but I brought you up... and I love you a lot... you are my son... I can't see you in this like this Gulf....tell me dear what happened????"

Gulf couldn't hold his tears....he started to cry.....

Mrs Pakpoom has never seen Gulf cry not even after Bright's Death.. she was extremely concerned,... about Gulf...

She hurriedly came close to Gulf and hugged him.... Gulf hugged his Mama and cried his heart out.. he was crying so badly that his eyes were red...nose and ears were red... his tears were full of anger, sadness....

Mrs Pakpoom rubbed Gulf's back... so he could calm down...

Once Gulf calmed down he started to say everything that happened from beginning to end.

Hearing Gulf... Mrs Pakpoom's eyes were gleaming with happiness... but then she felt sad when she heard what Mew said to her son. She was also angry.

She released a sigh...and Said..

"so you want to give up on Mew?"

"give up??"

"wont you fight to get him?"

"Mama he doesn't even like me... he told me looking in my eyes that whatever happened was a mistake.. Why should I approach him?"

"To him I am a sexually frustrated man."

"You know when he said that...his words hit my heart...he insulted me..."

"I know you are hurt... please calm down Dear...he might have told you due to stress.... lets see what I can do..."

"Mama..you don't have to do anything... no one needs to do anything.....let me take charge."

"Honey .... What are you thinking?"

"Nothing Mom....right now im totally blank... I need a peace of my mind.. I ll be staying here for a few days... would you mind?"

"no Honey... you are the son of this house,...its our family house... stay as long as you want... and lets the girls stay here as well....I am really fond of them.."

"yeah I know... they are so loving..."

"Okay... lets go back to the girls."

Same day.........

Mew came home a bit early. He was waiting eagerly for his meeting to end... so that he can go home..... before Gulf ....to apologize to him. But he was surprised to see Ania cooking dinner...neither Gulf nor the girls were in sight.

He asked, "Ania..where is everyone?

Ania: "Sir, Sir Gulf called and said that he would be staying with his parents for a few days...and the girls will also be staying with him..."

Mew: "okay"

Mew was not at all happy to hear what Ania said. He thought Gulf would come home and they will clear things up...but Gulf wont come home.....FINE...Mew said in his mind...If he is so annoyed with me...then let him be wherever he is...I don't care..he went to his bedroom...and took bath to clear his mind.

Next morning...

He woke up early..and as usual he went to the kitchen... but he felt sad...not seeing Gulf doing his coffee...it had become a habit of Mew to wake up ...come to the kitchen and see Gulf making Tea and coffee...

He missed Gulf in the morning...

Throughout the day he kept himself busy...to keep his mind off from Gulf...

He came home.... And didn't see Gulf...

He missed Gulf during dinner..

A week passed...Gulf still didn't return.....Now Mew was losing his patience...

He decided to visit Gulf in his office.

During Lunch Mew visited Gulf..

Saint informed Gulf of Mew's arrival...

Mew entered Gulf's room..and shocked to see Gulf and Zee in a position...which made him stunned...........

************************************************************************************

HI GUYS

I AM BACK... SORRY TOOK A WHILE..

I WAS SUFFERING FROM LACK OF INTERNET AND ELECTRICITY...

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BORING...BUT HANG IN HERE GUYS... INTERESTING PLOTS ARE  COMING SOON..

WELL I ALSO HAVE STARTED TO WRITE MY NEW STORY....HOPE TO PUBLISH IT..BY THE FIRST WEEK OF NEXT MONTH... 

STILL THEN

TAKE CARE..

AND KEEP FALLING IN LOVE...