"Oh shut it preppy, if you really wanted her to fall in love with you, you would've considered what Jessie said. . .like me", Slater says as he smiles at Jessie.

Jessie rolls her eyes.

"You guys don't even know my cousin, I don't think you all are even her type"

"Yeah why are you guys so interested in her anyways, she probably won't even like you", Kelly scoffs.

"Aww, is Kelly jealous that she might not have the boys' attention anymore?", Jessie said in a mocking tone .

"What?! No, of course not. I just don't understand why they are so interested in her and they don't even know her yet. Plus, there are plenty of boys at school that will give me attention if they don't", Kelly said.

"Right. .", Jessie said, knowing Kelly wasn't telling the truth.

"What's her name?, I've gotta know what my future girlfriend's name is before I start planning out how to win her heart", Zack sat back, smiling.

"Her name is Kandi, and I wouldn't do that if I were you, I'm telling her what you said when she gets here"

"Hey, why wait? You should do it today!", Jessie said.

"How about we make this an excuse to have a slumber party, we can watch scary movies, order a pizza, make prank calls, it'll be fun! Just the three of us", Kelly said with excitement.

"Sure why not, I love a good slumber party", Lisa chuckled.

"Can I come?" Asked Screech.

"No!", All three girls shouted in unison.

"It was worth a shot", Screech said as he shrugs.

"When should we be at your house-

Before Jessie can continue she's cut off by Max announcing a dance competition that is going to be held . . .at The Max!

Then he proceeds to say that the host is Casey Casem!

(Max is the owner of The Max hence it being named after him.)

"Cool, a dance contest!", Kelly said in delight.

"Hey how about you and I enter the contest, Kelly, we could win it all!", Slater suggested.

"Win, with you? pshh, your feet need training wheels", Zack said.

"It doesn't matter who wins or loses, dancing is supposed to be fun!", Jessie said.

"Oh it will be fun if Kelly dances with me", Zack said as he pulled Kelly towards him.

"Gosh, I'd love to be partners with both of you, but I don't know who to choose", Kelly said dramatically, looking between Zack and Slater.

"This will change your mind, hit it", Slater said as he starts dancing to the music playing from the jukebox.

"Wow Slater, that was hot!", Kelly complimented, once he finished up.

"Pshh, I moved better than that last summer when a bee flew in my shorts", Zack bragged.

"You're all talk, let's see what you got!", Slater said with his arms folded.

"Move back, give him space, hot feet coming through", Screech said, while he pushed Kelly and Slater out of the way.

Zack looks at screech with the you're not helping look.

"Look Slater, I could beat you with my eyes closed, shoelaces tied together, and my arms behind my back", Zack boasted.

"You think you're a better dancer than me?", Slater asked, pointing between himself and Zack.

"Go practice first, and then we'll have a real dance-off", Zack said as he pointed at Slater.

"Wow a dancing duel, how exciting!", Kelly exclaimed, coming between the two.

"Forget the dance contest, for now. Lisa when should we be at your house?", Jessie asked.

"Why does the slumber party have to be at my house?" asked Lisa.

"Well it would be weird to call Kandi at someone else's home", Kelly laughed.

"You're right, be there by eight", Lisa said.

"I can't wait, I'm gonna go pack right now, see ya!", Jessie said, before she bolted out of The Max.

"Me too, I'll see you guys later, bye!", Kelly said, following behind Jessie.

"Well, I need to go clean my room, my clothes are still all over the floor from this morning when I was trying to find an outfit to wear", Lisa said.

"Bye", Screech bidded, in awe of Lisa's Beauty.

"Now that they're gone, you still wanna go through with the bet?" Zack asked.

"Preppy, you heard what Lisa said, she's gonna tell Kandi during their little slumber party", Slater said.

"Sounds like your chickening out to me", Zack said.

"Hey, I am not chickening out, I just feel like there's no point of going through with it if she's gonna know what we're up to," Slater said.

"That's what someone who's chickening out would say", Zack said.

"Fine! Your on and you better not back out", Slater said, pointing to him.

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well

- - - - - -

Thank you for reading the first chapter! If you liked it please leave a vote :)