|Control|7|

A month after the new agents arrive:

In a dark room,lit with one single flickering light bulb,a girl was trapped. Blind folded and strapped to a chair. Her screams for help were blocked by a tight cloth wrapped around her mouth. After a few minutes, she managed to lose the blindfold and see where she was. There,a door was slammed open by a man wearing a black suit with yellow linings and a black tinted visors holding a helmet. A smirk was visible on the man's face.

The man walked towards her. She tried screaming,but all that came out was muffled noises as the man placed the helmet on her head before pressing the button on the side, the man said in an eerie rough voice "won't you be a dear,and help us make MATA better?" And pressed the button making her scream in pain before losing consiouseness once again.

A man was furiously yelling at a man wearing a leather jacket "sir,please calm down. I'm sure she's fi-" he was cutted off by the man slamming his big fists on the metal table separating them almost causing it to collapse on impact "There is no other reason, than her being kidnapped Rama! Those idiot's probably have her under control" he said and started passing back and forth.

Before any of them could say anything,two children entered the room. "We heard what happened. Is it true they took her?" One of them said. Both on the verge of crying.

The two men sighed. Not wanting to tell them the truth "I'm afraid so Lumine" Rama said to the boy "why would dad help him? I know he hates us ,but why drag mom into this?" The other one said "we are the only things standing in their way. By taking full control of us,no one will dare challenge to take their place" "if that's the case,why not let us take them down? We took you guys out with ease""rose,its not that easy. You two are one of MATA's powerful agents. And that is why I want you to train the new core's to be the same. Understand?" "But-" That's an order agent!" The two agents sighed in defeat "yes agent Ganz" they said and proceeded to go to the new core's for safety .

As they were walking down the hall,they saw their mother walk in the opposite direction but both of them didn't show emotions to avoid suspicion. The twins used their twin telepathy to communicate with each other "was that really her?" Rose said to her brother"I'm afraid so. But for now,shut it. And make sure no one is following us" "I guess she really is under their control""I know it's hard Rose. But we have to be strong. For our family. For MATA. Because we're the only ones that can solve this along with the others" "ok Lumine"

A/N:hm... Again. Short. But it's hard not to skip over to the ending.