Chapter 2

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I hear my alarm going off. That means its 6 am and i have to get ready for school. Fucking hell. I pick up my phone and turn the alarm off. I go and check all my socials. Nothing new. So i put my phone down and get up and head to the bathroom.

I use the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. then i go back to my bedroom and sit at my vanity to brush my hair. i decided to curl it today. i also dont wear makeup so i dont need to do any of that. i go to my closet and pick out some black ripped jeans, an oversized band tee and a white long sleeve under that bc im trendy 🤪. then i finish off by putting some jewelry and white vans. i get my phone and backpack and head to the kitchen.

"hi honey! you look beautiful! i love your style aha" my mom says while greeting me.

"thanks ahah, i gotta go but i love you" i say hugging her and going to the door

"have fun! i love you too!"

i go to my car and get in and start to head for school.
————————

i parked my car. now im just sitting here. looking at the school and all the kids going into it. the girls are all so pretty, but they're literally wearing the same exact things. no ones going out of the box. crop tops, skinny jeans etc etc. the boys look the same too lol. basic ass school. sorry i shouldnt be like that but, these people need some outfit changes. anyways, i grab my backpack and get out if the car, lock it and start walking towards the school.
i walk inside the doors and its just a straight hallway with lockers on either side. but right when i walk in it seems like everyone is looking at me. whatever lol. i walk down the hallway and see a room that looks like the main office so i go in.

"hi! may i help you?" a lady sitting down behind the desk says. shes kinda a bigger lady but not BIG BIG and she has brown short hair and glasses.

"hi, i am um new here..." i say nervously.

"oh!!! is your name Y/N Y/L/N??" she asks

"yes" i smile

"well, just your luck i have everything you need right here" she says handing me a binder full of everything i need for my classes. "i also have your schedule right here" she adds on and hands me a piece of paper. "your locker number and combo is also on there on the top right"

"thank you so much" i smile

"of course, if you need anything just come right down here and ask for me, my names Kelly" she smiles at me

"okay Kelly thank you again," i say and walk out. i look at my schedule and it says i have science in room 4 first. i head down the hallway looking at all the numbers and finally found the classroom. right when i find it the bell rings too.
a bunch of kids are already in there standing in the back of the room.

"hey! welcome welcome! just stand right back there with them!" she says to me and some other people behind me. i walk over and stand next to some boys.

"hellooooo everyone!! i hope you guys had a great summer!! i also see some new faces so thats great! i have you guys standing back there because im going to assign you guys seats!" she says. great.

she starts calling everyones name. the classroom is kinda set up with tables enough for two people. but theres like 5 tables on each side. and two people sit at each one.

"okay and at this table Y/N and Jack!" she says. i start to walk over and sit down at one side. but nobody sits next to me. and she notices.

"ugh is jack late for the first day of school !!" she says to basically everyone and they all say yes obviously annoyed with whoever jack is.
"layla is also gone ms margaret" some girl says while smiling. the teacher rolled her eyes. "dont worry you'll have someone to sit with in a little bit" she says and smiles at me while patting me on the shoulder. i nod and smile back.

every class is 80 minutes long and we have 6 classes a day. ive been sitting at this desk listening to her talk for about 25 minutes. i havent rEALLY been listening bc ive been day dreaming. i was thinking about the loml dwayne the rock johnson. what a hubby. but my thoughts get interrupted by someone barging into the room. i didnt bother to look bc i was in a really comfortable position.

"well look who decided to show up!" ms Margaret announces. "jack, you sit next to ms Y/N and layla you sit next to ashley" she says and points at me and points at that girl ashle "also jack, you forgot to wipe off some of that lipstick" ms margaret says and everyone laughs. great one of those couples are at this school. fun.
the teacher starts talking again and i feel a presence sit down next to me. i decided to look at him for the first time. i turn my head and see JACK MOTHER FUCKING RIYN AHAHA WHAT. i almost said something that would've embarrassed me but i didnt. i almost didnt realize i was staring at him until he said something to me.

"what are you staring at?" he scoffs

"oh sorry, you just have lipstick all over your lips... and cheek... and ear?" i say. he quickly tries and wipe it off. and i giggle a little.

"you're not going to get that off unless you use makeup remover" i add on

"well do you have any?"

"no."

"well arent you a girl? arent girls supposed to have that kind of stuff???"

"i am a girl yes-" i start to say but he cuts me off

"you dont dress like one" he says and laughs to himself a little. i roll my eyes.

"like i was saying, i am a girl but i dont wear makeup so i actually dont have makeup wipes. and my style is much different then the girls here, because that seems like thats what your used too. girls in crop tops and skinny jeans" i say. and he nods his head.

"well you kinda dress like a lesbian ngl" he says

"thanks, lesbians have a great sense of style"

"so you're a lesbian?"

"no. im straight" i laugh a little "back to the subject of the lipstick, i do have some wipes that clean ur hands or whatever, so that'll probably get that off of your face"

"great hand them over" he says and i take them out of my bag and hand them to him.

"you can keep them, cause i have a feeling you're gonna have to wipe more lipstick off your face in the the next hour." i say then the bell rings and i quickly get up and go to my next class.

Jacks POV

that girl is fucking annoying. but at least she gave me these wipes lol. i start to wipe off my face when my little side piece comes over.

"Hey baby" layla says

"hey princess" i say and kiss her cheek

"who was that girl you were talking to?"

"i dont know, but shes kind of fucking annoying. like one of those little dogs that never stop barking"

"well if she annoys you again just tell me and ill take care of her for you" she says and winks at me

"okay baby i needa go to english. bye" i kiss her and go into the room.

i take a seat in the back row and go on my phone. when i see a familiar face sit next to me. that bitch again.

"are you following me or something?" i say to her

"what?" she looks at me. wow shes hot. long brown hair, hazel eyes, nice ass lips, freckles over her nose. but still fucking annoying. i'd like to see whats under that baggy shirt thats for sure.

"why couldnt you sit like- anywhere else?"

"1, theres no seats 2, do you have a problem with me or something??"

"yeah you're kinda fucking annoying, but hot as hell"

"if im annoying why did you start a conversation with me." she says and shrugs her shoulders and smirking. then looks away. she left me speechless. i didnt really know what to say after that.