19.

Heeyoung's pov

The week has finally ended, We are still testing our feelings towards to each other since it was so hard to figure out. The other guys are all asking me if what is truly my relationship with Younghoon. Well I have to figure it out also.

"Dude. The week has ended but why aren't you still talking to Juyeonie hyung?" Questioned Haknyeon while eating.

"Testing our feelings. I still don't know how to say this but lets just keep the game on." I scoffed, Haknyeon sighed.

"What if he gave up? What will you do?" Yuri asked.

"Then we will have a mature break up. Thats what he told me." I said while Areum is shaking her head.

"Too bad. What if you are the one who gave up?" She questioned eyeing me.

"Same. Its still the same." I told to Areum.

"Geez, Mature break up means there's no infatuation between you two. Thats bad." Said Chaehee, Her face is sad.

"Yep it is." I agree and heaved a deep sigh.

As you can see Chanhee is still nowhere to be found, I was just still wondering why. He is good at advice's when it comes to relationship.

"Chanhee oppa is nowhere to be found. He is good when it comes to giving some advice's." Said Chaehee.

_______

Juyeon's pov

My chest is aching. I don't know what kind of feeling is this, Please let me be. I wanted to tell Heeyoung before that jerk does you know.

"You look anxious." Youngtaek said tapping my shoulder.

I didn't respond and pinched the bridge of my nose. As I saw Yejin, She smiled sweetly. I only did the same way. Testing game begins.

"She's there." Youngtaek pointed out to Heeyoung, I looked at her admirably. But feelings is not that good to handle since I really need to control it too.

After the match, Yejin gave me water and wipe off my sweats. Heeyoung looked at our direction, You agreed with this and so do I because this my plan too.

"Who are you looking at?" She asked and used her thumb to face her.

"No one." I said, fixing my own hair.

_______

Heeyoung's pov

My heart is is shattered into pieces, Who the fuck am I to be jealous as hell? Who the hell am I?! Why would I be if I also agree in the first place. Too bad Heeyoung but you should make your move, Don't give up. You can do this. I gulped then looked away.

"Excuse me first guys." I said, And ran myself out. I don't wanna see something inside the court. Yes I'm hurt,Of course I do. Because seeing him with Yejin makes me hurt.

Why can't I be happy?! Why can't I?! Please let me, Just once. I wanna feel the happiness again. Tears starts to roll down through my cheeks.

"Heeyoung, Heeyoung." I heard someone called my name, I turned around to see who it was.

Its Younghoon. I don't know but I ran into him to hug him so damn tight. I cried to his chest again.

"Shhh cry. I'm here." He whispered and starts carressing my back.

"I'm here, Just cry. Its ok Heeyoung, Its ok." He is now carressing my head, I broked the hug and looked down.

"Its ok. Atleast you just wanted to poured down your emotions. I'm always here." He used his hands and lift up my face to face him.

"You don't deserved someone like him." But you deserved someone like me. Younghoon thought.

"I'm always here Heeyoung, I got your back." Younghoon said then kissed my forehead. I feel better.

"I love you." He whispered looking into my eyes, I looked at him confusingly.

"Y-you love me?" I asked, He only gave me a smile.

"Yes I do. You're the girl that I loved for almost 17 years. Its you Heeyoung, Its always you." I kicked his legs. Why didn't he tell me?!.

"Ouch, Why did you kick my leg? If someone will confess, You will pay them like this. Aish." Said Younghoon, I covered my mouth because of what I did.

"Sorry, I'm sorry geez." I said and Younghoon only laughed.

"Its a prank! hahahaha I gotcha ya' there babe." He pinched my cheeks, I slapped his arms.

"Stop it, I will kill you!" I chattered my teeth.

"I know you won't. I love you hehe!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, Aish.

"Whatever." I shake my head and made myself walk back to the court.

_______

Yejin's pov

I also went outside the court to make my own bussiness. But before I could make my to the restroom.

I saw two people hugging each other, Its Heeyoung and Younghoon. Wow huh, Cheating with Juyeon oppa and now flirting with Younghoon oppa. What a whore Choi Heeyoung, What a whore.

I took out my phone and starts recording every detail that they will both tell.

"I love you." I heard Younghoon oppa said, I smirked.

"Y-You love me?" The whore starts to stutter by what she heard from him.

"Yes I do. You're the girl that I loved for almost 17 years. Its you Heeyoung, Its always you." I smirked, You won't believe what I will just show up to you Juyeon now that Younghoon confessed to her.

Don't worry, I recorded the part where they also hug and when Younghoon kissed her forehead. Its showtime. And its payback time Heeyoung.

- TO BE CONTINUED -